- Buy Corel Video Studio Pro X2 (en)
- Buy Divergent media ClipWrap 2 MAC (en)
- Discount - Photoshop CS5 For Dummies
- Buy OEM Artlantis Studio 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Italian (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 Set) MAC
- Download Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Buy Corel Painter X3 (en)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Font Folio 11
- Download Dreamweaver CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
|Rimmer, Mallards Blank Rapid City 2-0 Quad City Extends Unbeaten Streak to Ten Games|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Brian Lavelle|
|Monday, 16 December 2013 09:11|
RAPID CITY, S.D. (December 13, 2013) – Ty Rimmer made 48 saves on the way to his first career shutout and Matt Boyd and Gabriel Levesque provided a goal and an assist apiece as the Quad City Mallards blanked the host Rapid City Rush 2-0 Saturday night. The win extended the Mallards' regulation unbeaten streak to ten games (6-0-4) and halted Rapid City's five-game winning streak.
Rookie Rimmer made at least 15 saves in each period and was at his busiest while turning aside 17 shots in the final frame to consign the league-leading Rush to just its third loss of the season. For their part, the streaking Mallards have gone ten games without a regulation defeat for the first time since winning ten consecutive United Hockey League games between March 20 and April 10, 2004.
The Mallards return to action tomorrow night in Rapid City. The Mallards next play at home Saturday, December 21 at 7:05 p.m. against the St. Charles Chill. The first 1,000 fans through the doors for that game will receive free Mallards knit caps courtesy of CBS 4 and Bierstube.
Tags See All Tags