- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 cheap oem
- Buy Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5 (en)
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Download Aiseesoft iPad Video Converter 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CC MAC (Full Lifetime License)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (32-bit)
- 79.95$ I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Pro Asian MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM CrystalIdea Uninstall Tool 2.5
- 129.95$ Autodesk Sketchbook Designer 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe ColdFusion Builder 2 MAC
- 149.95$ Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a cheap oem
- Buy OEM Kigo DVD Ripper 3 MAC
|River Bandits Game Notes 4-27-13|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Monday, 29 April 2013 14:20|
BANDITS HOST THE LOONS FOR FIRST TIME IN TWO SEASONS: In their second series against an Eastern Division opponent, the River Bandits host the Great Lakes Loons at Modern Woodmen Park for the first time since 2011, when Quad Cities, as the Class-A affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals took two of three games June 10-12 against the Los Angeles Dodgers Calass-A affiliate. Great Lakes won two of three games as hosts of Quad Cities last season.
In Thursday’s opener, left-hander Brian Holmes allowed a go-ahead home run to Chris Hawkins to break a 1-1, seventh-inning tie, and he and right-hander Michael Dimock allowed four runs in the eighth inning of a 6-2 loss.
On Friday, River Bandits right-hander Vincent Velasquez matched a career high with eight strikeouts in five shutout frames to extend his scoreless streak to 14 innings and win his third straight start in a 4-0 home victory over Lansing. Left-hander Joe Bircher followed Velasquez with four scoreless innings to complete the first Quad Cities shutout since a 2-0 win Aug. 23 against Kane County.
On Saturday, right-hander Lance McCullers allowed a single unearned run in five innings, right-hander Daniel Minor pitched three shutout innings with six strikeouts, as Quad Cities took a 3-2 finale. The River Bandits pitchers combined for 11 strikeouts to set a season high. Right-hander John Neely allowed a run with a 3-1 lead and loaded the bases before getting the final out of a 3-2 victory and earning his third save.
Tags See All Tags