- Buy Macromates TextMate MAC (en)
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard R2 SP2 (64 bit)
- Buy Wireless All In One For Dummies (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
- Discount - Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy MAMP Pro 3 MAC (en,de,fr,ja,ru)
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
|River Bandits Game Notes 4-23-13|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Friday, 26 April 2013 09:22|
RIVER BANDITS HOST LUGNUTS IN 2011 CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH: The River Bandits are welcoming the Lansing Lugnuts, the Class-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays, back to Modern Woodmen Park for the first time since Quad Cities completed a sweep of the Lugnuts in the best-of-five 2011 Midwest League Championship Series. Current St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Trevor Rosenthal pitched six innings to win the clinching game, which earned the Quad Cities franchise its fifth Midwest League title. In a three-game series at Lansing last season, the Lugnuts took two of three games.
EASTERN DIVISION MATCHUPS: Quad Cities is playing the first of eight three-game series against Eastern Division opponents. Four Eastern Division teams will host the River Bandtis, and the other four will visit Modern Woodmen Park. Last season the River Bandits, as the affiliate of the St. Louis Cardinals, lost two of three games to seven of eight Eastern Division teams, with the exception a two-out-of-three home series win over the Lake County Captains.
QUAD CITIES WINS SERIES OVER DEFENDING CHAMPIONS: With a powerful offensive attack Sunday and Monday nights, the River Bandits took the first two games of a series against the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers, who rallied to win the Tuesday matinee and avoid a three-game sweep at home. On Sunday, shortstop Carlos Correa blasted a solo home run as the second batter of the game and added a second homer in the eighth inning, and first baseman Jesse Wierzbicki added his second home run of the season in a 12-5 road rout. On Monday night, with the bases empty and two outs in the top of the 11th inning, the River Bandits drew three straight walks against right-hander Martin Viramontes, and left fielder Jordan Scott hit a bases-loaded RBI single to break a 2-2 tie. Center fielder Teoscar Hernandez followed with a three-run triple to lift the visitors to a 7-2 victory. On Tuesday, Wisconsin scored five runs in the sixth inning and three in the eighth to break a 1-1 tie and win a 9-1 finale.
Tags See All Tags