- Buy Cheap Adobe Director 11.5
- Download GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Discount - Adobe Audition CS5.5
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - FrameMaker 10 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows
- Buy OEM Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011
- Buy OEM Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC
- 79.95$ Nikon Capture NX 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Macromates TextMate MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS4 MAC
- Buy Symantec Norton Ghost™ 12.0 (en)
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop CS4 Book for Digital Photographers
|RIVER BANDITS HOMESTAND HIGHLIGHTS JUNE 29-JULY 3|
|News Releases - Sports & Recreation|
|Written by Marco LaNave|
|Tuesday, 02 July 2013 15:37|
Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center sponsors series with two fireworks shows, Mega Candy Drop
DAVENPORT, Iowa (JUNE 29, 2013) – The Quad Cities River Bandits host the Clinton LumberKings for five games Saturday, June 29 through Wednesday, July 3, at Modern Woodmen Park. Below are the highlights of promotions and events for the homestand, which is presented by the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center.
PARKING AT MODERN WOODMEN PARK
Modern Woodmen Park is flood-protected. Parking is available in the Florian Keen parking lot to the north of Modern Woodmen Park, facing River Drive. The lot is accessible via Western Avenue.
Saturday, June 29, 7:00 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.) Sponsors: Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, CBS4
- Fan Appreciation Saturday
- Rascal Gnome Giveaway presented by Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center – for the first 2,000 fans through the gates.
- Seatbelt Awareness Night – a pregame presentation to raise seatbelt awareness.
- Social Media Night
- Durant Community Night
Sunday, June 30, 5:00 p.m. (Gates 3:30 p.m.)
Sponsors: GalaxyOne, Hy-Vee, Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, KWQC, B100
- Flat Screen Family Sunday – fans can enter a drawing on the concourse to win a free flat-screen TV. Winners will be announced during half-inning breaks of the game.
- Hy-Vee Night & Tote Bag Giveaway – for the first 1,000 fans through the gates.
- Bark in the Park - Dogs are welcome to the game on the Modern Woodmen Berm in left field.
- GalaxyOne Mega Candy Drop - Following the game, the River Bandits will invite all children to the infield to watch a helicopter drop candy into the outfield. When all the candy has been dropped, they will be released to pick up the candy, while the helicopter returns to sprinkle marshmallows over the outfield. A drawing on the concourse will also give one lucky fan a free helicopter ride following the candy drop.
Monday, July 1, 7:00 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.) Sponsors: Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, 97X
- Munchie Monday – All-you-can-eat hot dogs, nachos, peanuts and popcorn is available with a $15 wristband at the box office.
- First Responders Night – With a badge or credential presented at the "Suites" entrance, police, fire and EMS personnel can purchase a $10 package that includes a bleacher ticket with a hot dog and soda voucher.
- Milan Community Night
Tuesday, July 2, 7:00 p.m. (Gates 5:30 p.m.) Sponsors: Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, Pepsi, WOC, Q106.5
- Buy-1-Get-1 Free Tickets – All tickets are buy-1-get-1 free at the Modern Woodmen Park box office.
- Dew for Twosday – Recycle a can or bottle of Mountain Dew at the box office for a voucher for a free 16-ounce soda inside the park.
- Kids Eat Free – Kids 12 and under receive a voucher for a free hot dog and soda upon entry.
- Elks Night
- Start the Party Early: First Quad Cities Holiday Fireworks Show – following the game.
Wednesday, July 3, 6:30 p.m. (Gates 4:30 p.m.) Sponsors: Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, U.S. Bank, Mix 96
- Pay Your Bill Wednesday – Fans can enter a copy of an unpaid bill into a drawing on the concourse, and if it is selected, the River Bandits will pay the bill up to $100.
- Red, White & BOOM Fireworks – From inside Modern Woodmen Park, fans can get the best view of the fireworks show, which begins at 9:30 p.m.
ABOUT THE BANDITS: The River Bandits ownership is making one of the biggest improvements to Modern Woodmen Park since the ballpark was first built back in 1931! A new Ferris wheel, standing 112 feet over the playing field, is planned for next spring, along with a carousel and other new games and attractions. This season, the team just unveiled a new 300-foot long dual zip line, a rock climbing wall, a Mediacom Frog Hopper, and a number of new bounce houses. The team also boasts a new major league affiliate, the Houston Astros, and fans can see last year's No. 1 overall draft pick, Carlos Correa, as well as first-round draft choice Lance McCullers. The Astros also just made the very first selection in the major league draft June 6 and are expected to have top pick Mark Appel play in the Quad Cities later this season. With new rides, new attractions, new improvements, a new affiliate and future major league stars, the second half of this season is one every fan will not want to miss!
Tags See All Tags