- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Effects
- Buy Cheap DAZ Bryce 5.5
- 159.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 (en)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn English (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Buy Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC
- 29.95$ ElcomSoft Advanced PDF Password Recovery Pro cheap oem
- 19.95$ GFI MailArchiver 6.0 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Download Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
|RIVER BARON VODKA NAMED ONE OF THE NATION’S BEST|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Mississippi River Distilling Company|
|Monday, 29 August 2011 09:21|
New York, NY, August 29, 2011 – A local favorite has been recognized as one of the best in the nation when it comes to fine vodka. TheFiftyBest.com recognized locally crafted River Baron Vodka as one of the top 10 vodkas made in the United States.
River Baron, which is distilled at Mississippi River Distilling Company in Le Claire, Iowa, was named as eighth best in a sampling held in New York City. A panel of 28 judges participated in a blind taste test to determine the nation’s 50 best handcrafted vodkas.
River Baron Vodka was one of the highest scoring spirits in the competition and was awarded a silver medal. Judges comments included: “Full sweet nose, butterscotch, vanilla, buttery, cotton candy, banana, nutty, sweet butter, pepper, light spice, smooth, velvety, assertive, very light, really good, perfect.”
The vodka is made from 100% local ingredients. Corn from Le Claire, Iowa and wheat from Reynolds, Illinois are used to make this handcrafted vodka. Distillers say the honor is a big thrill. “We’re a tiny distillery in little old Le Claire, Iowa.” said owner and distiller Garrett Burchett. “To have aficionados in New York City even taste our vodka, let alone call it one of the best, is a real thrill.”
The small distillery has come a long way in a short time says distiller and owner Ryan Burchett. “It’s been a wild ride. In eight months, we’ve seen over 10,000 tourists visit our distillery. We’ve launched three products with two more on the way before the year is out. Now to be recognized as one of the best in the country, is somewhat surreal. It’s been so much fun to watch this thing grow in such a short period of time.”
TheFiftyBest.com is an award winning website that provides rankings for various products and services including gourmet dining, wine & spirits, travel, and luxury goods. The site bills itself as, "A good taste guide to things that taste good."
Mississippi River Distilling Company is open from 10 AM to 5 PM Monday through Saturday and from 12 to 5 PM Sundays. Free tours are offered to the public daily on the hour from 12 to 4 PM or by appointment. The tour takes visitors through the entire distilling process. Tours end in the Grand Tasting Room with free samples of products for those patrons over 21 years of age.
Tags See All Tags