- Discount - Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Layer Effects
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Powerup 3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 on Demand
- Buy Microsoft Works 9 (en)
- Buy Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Download Chief Architect Premier X6
- 99.95$ Adobe Photoshop Top Secret cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014
- Buy OEM Avid Media Composer 6 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 MAC
|RIVER BEND FOODBANK RECEIVES $300,000 FROM THE HARRY AND JEANETTE WEINBERG FOUNDATION FOR THE CAPITAL CAMPAIGN FOR THE NEW WAREHOUSE|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Jennifer Schroder|
|Tuesday, 13 May 2014 12:32|
DAVENPORT, IA. River Bend Foodbank recently received a grant in the amount of $300,000 from the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation in Owing Mills, Maryland.
“The new warehouse enables us to address hunger on a whole new level. We are able to greatly increase the amount of healthy foods like fresh produce, meat, dairy and bakery products we can distribute,” says Tom Laughlin, executive director of River Bend Foodbank.
The Foodbank will name its new volunteer area after The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation.
“With the addition of this incredibly generous gift from the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundations, we have raised all but $330,000 in our capital fund drive for the new warehouse,” Laughlin said. “We are deeply grateful for this grant and for all the support the Harry and Jeanette Weinberg Foundation gives to the cause of hunger in America."
Other major sponsors of the $2.4 million project include John Deere Foundation, Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust, Scott County Regional Authority and the River Boat Development Authority and the Vonderhaar Family Foundation.
Tags See All Tags