- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Lion Edition
- Buy Acala DVD iPod Ripper (en)
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Labels & Addresses MAC
- Discount - Corel Painter X3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Word 2013
- Discount - Black and White in Photoshop CS4 and Photoshop Lightroom
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2009
- 89.95$ Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- 49.95$ Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009 cheap oem
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Greek (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
|River City Ford is Now Courtesy Ford|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Sara Vidoni|
|Monday, 20 September 2010 14:49|
Courtesy Car City is excited to announce the newest member of the Courtesy family, Courtesy Ford. Formerly known as River City Ford, Courtesy Ford will sell and service a full line of Ford Trucks, SUVs and cars at their new dealership. “We’re very excited to extend the award-winning experience and service of Courtesy in Moline and Kimberly in Davenport to Ford owners throughout the Quad Cities area,” said Dale Zude, President and Managing Partner.
“Our commitment to putting the customer first has helped us earn a 5-star dealer rating at Kimberly Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge, Davenport and the President’s Award at Courtesy Lincoln/Mercury, Moline. And the incomparable car and truck buying and service experience given to every customer helped us earn the #1 Dealership award from the Quad-City Times.” added Mr. Zude.
Courtesy Ford, located on River Drive only five minutes west of the Centennial Bridge, will sell and service the full line of new Ford trucks and SUVs, including America’s best selling truck, the Ford F-150. A complete selection of current and late model Ford Certified Pre-Owned cars and trucks is also available at the new Courtesy Ford. “We are committed to providing Ford customers with a sales and service experience unlike any other.” Says Zude, “When we say ‘Whatever it takes we’ll do it!’, we mean it.”
The new Courtesy Ford will be open 8:30am – 8:00pm Monday and Thursday, 8:30am – 6:00pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and 8:00am – 5:00pm on Saturdays. Service will be available 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday through Friday and 8:00am – 2:00pm on Saturday. Call (563) 326-4011 for sales and service at Courtesy Ford, 3921 West River Drive, Davenport.
Tags See All Tags