- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Outlook 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies (en)
- Buy Excel 2007 For Dummies Quick Reference (en)
- Buy Rob Papen Predator MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Boris Continuum Complete 8 for Adobe AE & PrPro (64-bit)
- Buy OEM NewBlue Titler Pro
- Buy OEM Smith Micro Spring Cleaning 11 Deluxe MAC
- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Discount - iSkysoft iMedia Converter 2 Mac
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC (en)
- Buy Apple Aperture 3 MAC (en,kr,ja,fr,de,es,it,pt,nl,ru)
|RIVERDALE 5TH GRADERS REWARDED FOR TEDDY BEAR DRIVE CONTEST VICTORY|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Nancy Strub|
|Tuesday, 15 October 2013 12:31|
PORT BYRON, IL - Ms. Soike’s 5th grade classroom at Riverdale Elementary School in Port Byron was the winner of the school’s contest to collect bears for the Nick Teddy Foundation’s Teddy Bear Drive. Her students gathered 38 of 100 bears netted for the effort at the school.
The winning classroom was rewarded with a pizza party at the school on Friday, October 4. Drive coordinator Jamie Rice Fritch commented, "It is so wonderful to see the kids getting involved in such a great cause and giving back to the community. I feel it is very important for the kids of our future to contribute and be hands on with such events.”
Overall, nearly 150 teddy bears were collected in the month of August. Several area businesses, libraries, and YMCA’s also accepted bears during the drive.
Bears will be donated to pediatric patients at Children’s Hospital of Illinois in Peoria, IL, http://
More information, can be found online at: http://www.NickTeddy.org, on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/NickTeddyOrg); on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/NickTeddyOrg).
Photos and interviews are available for Teddy Bear Drive wrap up stories.
Tags See All Tags