- Download Omni Group OmniFocus MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office Visio Premium 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Nik Software Sharpener Pro 3 (en)
- Buy Steinberg Cubase SX3 (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign CS6 New Features cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2011 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk ImageModeler 2009 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Trapcode Particular Essential Training (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Digital Photography Principles: The Camera
- Discount - Red Giant PluralEyes 3
|RIVERMONT SOPHOMORE “FUELS” WAY TO INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE FAIR|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Brittany Marietta|
|Monday, 05 April 2010 07:16|
Rivermont Collegiate is thrilled to announce sophomore Pavane Gorrepati, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Krishna Gorrepati of Davenport, was named Grand Individual Senior Champion at the 2010 Eastern Iowa Science and Engineering Fair (EISEF)! As a Senior Champion, Pavane will attend the International Science and Engineering Fair in San Jose, CA in May. In addition, Pavane’s project was awarded a Class I ranking in the Senior Physical division and received an Outstanding Achievement award from the Wapsie Sierra Club. EISEF was held Saturday, March 10th in Cedar Rapids and featured 180 impressive exhibits critiqued by 120 judges.
Pavane’s project, Warning about Warming: A Global Problem with a Fuel Cell Solution, is an analysis assessing the use of fuel cells in eliminating idling emissions. The Class I ranking is awarded to only the top 15-20% of exhibits at the fair and was accompanied by a $100 cash prize. In parallel to judging for the EISEF awards, a number of organizations interview students to determine which projects merit their own sponsored awards; the Wapsie Sierra Club awarded their Outstanding Achievement award to only two projects at the fair.
Pavane, who has attended Rivermont Collegiate for 13 years, intends to devote her life to the study of alternative energy. When not conducting science research, she also enjoys volleyball and tutoring. Rivermont looks forward to Pavane’s future contributions to the field of alternative energy and wishes her the best of luck at the International Science and Engineering Fair in San Jose!
Tags See All Tags