- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Photoshop CC: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Sony Sound Forge 9
- Buy Corel Digital Studio 2010 (en,de,es,it,ja,nl)
- Discount - Xilisoft Audio Maker 3
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 Classroom in a Book
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Buy Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 (en)
- Download Adobe Photoshop LightRoom 3 (32-bit)
- Buy ABest Video to AVI MOV Converter (en)
- Discount - Adobe Illustrator CS5
|Riverside Theatre & MidwestOne Bank proudly present: Will Power Poetry Contest|
|News Releases - Local Events|
|Written by Sarah Burnett|
|Wednesday, 14 March 2012 13:13|
Iowa City, IA – Aspiring teenage poets are invited to write an original poem for Riverside Theatre’s annual Will Power Poetry Contest.
Words Out of the Box (Sonnet If You Want It) is open to area students in 7-12 grades, with submissions due April 10.
This year, Riverside Theatre is expanding its Will Power Poetry Contest to include poetry of all kinds—from hip-hop to punk rock, Shakespearean to Langston Hughes.
Whether it be slam-style, sonnets or Robert Frost, it all comes down to The Word! We want to hear what you have to say.
Contest winners – in both junior high and high school categories – will receive 2 free tickets to the special Will Power Performance of As You Like It on June 14 at the Festival Stage in Iowa City’s Lower City Park, have their work printed in the summer playbill, and displayed at the Iowa City Public Library and MidwestOne Bank.
Entries are due April 10, 2012. Full contest details and entry forms are available at www.riversidetheatre.org.
All winners will be notified, and the winning entries will be listed on Riverside Theatre’s website www.riversidetheatre.org.
Will Power is an education outreach program of Riverside Theatre, sponsored by MidwestOne Bank with additional support from Rockwell Collins.###
Tags See All Tags