- Download Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Firewall Pro
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Foundation
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy Symantec PCAnywhere 12.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Sony Movie Studio Platinum 13 (64-bit)
- Buy Mark/Space Missing Sync For Windows Mobile MAC (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Visual Communicator 3 (en)
- Discount - Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition
|Robert Dizard Jr. Appointed Deputy Librarian of Congress|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Gayle Osterberg|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 12:27|
The Librarian of Congress, James H. Billington, has appointed Robert Dizard Jr. as the Deputy Librarian of Congress. Dizard currently serves as the Library’s Chief of Staff. His appointment is effective June 17.
In announcing his appointment, Billington said, “Mr. Dizard has shown over the past two years as Chief of Staff that he has the broad knowledge of the Library and the skill needed to bring Library managers and staff together to collaboratively meet mission-critical needs. We will need to expand and accelerate these collaborative efforts in the future.”
The Deputy Librarian has Library-wide program and management authority to ensure that the Library’s mission is met and that its services to the Congress and the American people are effectively provided.
Dizard has served the Library of Congress for 22 years. Prior to becoming Chief of Staff, he served as Deputy Associate Librarian for Library Services from May 2004 to May 2009. From May 2000 to May 2004 he served as Staff Director and Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. Copyright Office. In both positions he was directly responsible for a wide range of program and operational matters involving two of the largest Library service units. He has also served in the Congressional Relations Office, including a year as Acting Director.
Dizard graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science and received a Master's Degree in International Affairs from Columbia University. Prior to joining the Library, he served for eight years as Chief of Staff to his hometown congressman, Guy V. Molinari of New York.
# # #
Tags See All Tags