- 199.95$ Autodesk Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- 199.95$ Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Super Win A1Click Ultra PC Cleaner (en)
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- 29.95$ Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (32-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Improving SEO Using Accessibility Techniques cheap oem
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Irish (Level 1)
- Buy Cheap Macpaw MacHider Mac
- 69.95$ Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic with SP2 (32bit) cheap oem
- Discount - proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit)
- 119.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
|Robert Dizard Jr. Appointed Deputy Librarian of Congress|
|News Releases - Media & Communications|
|Written by Gayle Osterberg|
|Friday, 15 June 2012 12:27|
The Librarian of Congress, James H. Billington, has appointed Robert Dizard Jr. as the Deputy Librarian of Congress. Dizard currently serves as the Library’s Chief of Staff. His appointment is effective June 17.
In announcing his appointment, Billington said, “Mr. Dizard has shown over the past two years as Chief of Staff that he has the broad knowledge of the Library and the skill needed to bring Library managers and staff together to collaboratively meet mission-critical needs. We will need to expand and accelerate these collaborative efforts in the future.”
The Deputy Librarian has Library-wide program and management authority to ensure that the Library’s mission is met and that its services to the Congress and the American people are effectively provided.
Dizard has served the Library of Congress for 22 years. Prior to becoming Chief of Staff, he served as Deputy Associate Librarian for Library Services from May 2004 to May 2009. From May 2000 to May 2004 he served as Staff Director and Chief Operating Officer of the U.S. Copyright Office. In both positions he was directly responsible for a wide range of program and operational matters involving two of the largest Library service units. He has also served in the Congressional Relations Office, including a year as Acting Director.
Dizard graduated from the State University of New York at Albany with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science and received a Master's Degree in International Affairs from Columbia University. Prior to joining the Library, he served for eight years as Chief of Staff to his hometown congressman, Guy V. Molinari of New York.
# # #
Tags See All Tags