- Discount - Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2012 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- 399.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Download Project 2010 For Dummies
- Buy TamoSoft CommView 6 Full (en)
- Buy OEM ForkLift 2.5 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2010 (32 bit)
- Buy Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- Buy DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC (en,fr)
- Buy Cheap Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- Buy proDAD ReSpeedr 1 (64-bit) (en)
- Buy OEM Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
|Rock Island County awarded Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Shelly L. Chapman|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 14:15|
(Rock Island) The Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial been awarded to Rock Island County by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) for its comprehensive annual financial report (CAFR). The Certificate of Achievement is the highest form of recognition in the area of governmental accounting and financial reporting, and its attainment represents a significant accomplishment be a government and its management.
An Award of Financial Reporting Achievement has been awarded to April L. Palmer, Rock Island County Auditor, as the primarily responsible individual for preparing the award winning CAFR. Ms. Palmer has been an employee of Rock Island County for over 18 years and has been serving in the capacity of the County Auditor since April of 2011. She was formally appointed to the office on May 18, 2011 after serving as Chief Deputy to former Auditor Diana L. Robinson prior to that time.
The CAFR has been judged by an impartial panel to meet the high standards of the program including demonstrating a constructive "spirit of full disclosure" to clearly communicate its financial story and motivate potential users and user groups to read the CAFR. The GFOA is a non-profit professional association serving approximately 17,500 government finance professionals with offices in Chicago, Illinois, and Washington, DC.
The Rock Island County Board is extremely proud of the accomplishments of Ms. Palmer and commends her for the achievement. The CAFR is available for review on the Rock Island County website, www.rockislandcounty.org
Tags See All Tags