- Discount - Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Contribute CS4
- Buy Cheap ACDSee Canvas 11 with GIS Module
- Discount - Lynda.com - PHP with MySQL Beyond the Basics
- Buy Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery 6 (en)
- Buy Microsoft OneNote 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Discount - ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Nuance PDF Converter Professional 5
- Discount - Intuit TurboTax 2009 Home & Business
- 9.95$ Alfred 2 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements (en)
|Rock Island Library Event Offers Safe Shredding of Personal Papers - For Free!|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Monday, 07 April 2014 09:04|
Rock Island, IL: Tax season is always a good time to clear out old files, and you can safely dispose of those papers at a Community Shred Day presented by the Rock Island Public Library, Document Destruction and Recycling Service and the Money Smart Week Quad Cities project. The drive-up and drop-off event is from 10:00 am to noon, Saturday, April 12, outside the Rock Island Main Library, 401 19th Street, Rock Island.
For confidentiality, materials will not be shredded onsite. Papers are collected in locked bins by bonded representatives of Document Destruction and Recycling Services (DDRS) and shredded under monitored conditions at the DDRS plant in Davenport. Participants do not need to remove staples or paper clips from materials. There is no charge or limits for this annual service, which is open to anyone.
Additional Community Shred Day events will be held at Moline Public Library on Saturday, April 5; Davenport Fairmount Branch Library on Wednesday, April 9, and at Bettendorf Public Library on Thursday, April 10. Contact the presenting libraries for more information or visit www.moneysmartweek.org for a calendar of Money Smart events.
For more information about Rock Island Library services and programs for children, teens and adults, visit the library's online branch at www.rockislandlibrary.org, call 309-732-READ (7323) or follow the library on Facebook or Twitter.
Founded in 1872, the Rock Island Public Library serves the area through three locations, which include the Main, 30/31 and Southwest Branches, community outreach efforts, and online opportunities that provide resources to enhance personal achievement and stimulate the imagination.
Tags See All Tags