- Buy OEM Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
- Buy Cheap Jaksta MAC
- Buy QuarkXPress 7.3 Passport (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- 319.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM BusyMac BusyCal MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Social Media Marketing with Facebook and Twitter
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5
- 99.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy SnagIt 2.2 MAC (en)
- Buy ABBYY FineReader 10 Professional Edition (en,bg,hu,nl,el,da,es,it,zh,ko,lt,de,pl,pt,ru,sk,tr,uk,fr,cs,sv)
|Rock Island Library Seeks Public Input on Services and Perceptions|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:27|
Rock Island, IL - The Rock Island Public Library has partnered with the University of Illinois Extension on an opinion study aimed at gathering public input on library services, usage patterns, and perceptions.
Library users have until October 5, 2013 to complete an online survey that will provide the library with input on why they do or do not use libraries, the services they find most beneficial, and their feelings about the role of the library in their community.
"The purpose of the study is to gain a better understanding of how the public accesses our services, the value they place on specific services, and their perceptions about our organization. The responses we get will help us improve experiences with the Rock Island Library," said Angela Campbell, Rock Island Library director.
Individual survey responses are anonymous and confidential, with results collated by University of Illinois Extension staff. The online survey is available on the Library website at www.rockislandlibrary.org or at the following direct link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
A printed copy of the survey may also be picked up and completed at the Rock Island Main, 30/31 or Southwest Branch Libraries.
Development of the survey was funded by a grant from the Rock Island Community Foundation. A summary of responses will be available in print at the University of Illinois Extension Unit Office, 321 W 2nd Avenue, Milan, IL
Tags See All Tags