- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Maya 2011 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium
- 19.95$ Macware Logo Design Studio Pro 1.5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Office Project Professional 2003 SP3
- 259.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection MAC cheap oem
- 79.95$ Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Standard cheap oem
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerDirector 9 Ultra64
- Buy OEM Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Autodesk 3Ds Max 2008
- Buy Cheap Intuit Quicken 2008 Home & Business
- Buy Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop (en)
|Rock Island Library Seeks Public Input on Services and Perceptions|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Wednesday, 18 September 2013 11:27|
Rock Island, IL - The Rock Island Public Library has partnered with the University of Illinois Extension on an opinion study aimed at gathering public input on library services, usage patterns, and perceptions.
Library users have until October 5, 2013 to complete an online survey that will provide the library with input on why they do or do not use libraries, the services they find most beneficial, and their feelings about the role of the library in their community.
"The purpose of the study is to gain a better understanding of how the public accesses our services, the value they place on specific services, and their perceptions about our organization. The responses we get will help us improve experiences with the Rock Island Library," said Angela Campbell, Rock Island Library director.
Individual survey responses are anonymous and confidential, with results collated by University of Illinois Extension staff. The online survey is available on the Library website at www.rockislandlibrary.org or at the following direct link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
A printed copy of the survey may also be picked up and completed at the Rock Island Main, 30/31 or Southwest Branch Libraries.
Development of the survey was funded by a grant from the Rock Island Community Foundation. A summary of responses will be available in print at the University of Illinois Extension Unit Office, 321 W 2nd Avenue, Milan, IL
Tags See All Tags