- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training
- Discount - Microsoft Office 2008 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Design 2012 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Publisher 2011
- Buy Cyberlink Powercinema 5 (en)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Shooter Suite 12
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Illustrator CC One-on-One: Mastery
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- 79.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Professional 2007 SP2 (en,fr,ja,it,da,es,nl,de)
|Rock Island Moose Celebrate 100th Birthday|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Rock Island Moose|
|Tuesday, 05 January 2010 16:34|
The Rock Island Moose Family Center will hold a 100 year Birthday Celebration on Saturday, January 16, 2010. Festivities will be ongoing throughout the day. Local city officials, along with Moose officials, will be recognized at 3 p.m.
The public is cordially invited to stop by the Family Center during the Birthday Celebration for a tour and to learn more about the Moose fraternity and the Women of the Moose.
The Loyal Order of Moose, also know as the Family Fraternity, is a fraternal and service organization founded in 1888. The Rock Island Lodge was instituted January 18, 1910. There are nearly 800,000 men in roughly 1,500 lodges in all 50 states plus Great Britian, Canada and Bermuda.
Along with other units of Moose International, the Loyal Order of Moose supports the operation of Mooseheart Child City and school, a one thousand acre community for children and teens located outside of Chicago; and Moosehaven, a 70 acre retirement village for its members near Jacksonville, Florida. Additionally, Moose Lodges conduct approximately $50 million worth of community service (counting monetary donations and volunteer hours worked) annually.
Additionally, the Loyal Order of Moose conducts numerous sports and recreational programs in local lodges and Family Centers.
"We would really welcome seeing non-members come and join us at our celebration. We would enjoy the chance to show them our wonderful lodge and exactly what we have to offer them and their families," said Governor Ernie Weed.
Also, the Lodge is assembling a historical picture collection. If any current or former Moose or Chapter members has any pictures they would llike to contribute, they may drop them off at the Lodge located at 4410 - 9th Street, Rock Island. Birthday cards, either hand-made or purchased, will be greatly appreciated to help commemorate such a significant event.
For more information, please contact the Lodge at 309-793-1541.
Tags See All Tags