- Download ElcomSoft Advanced Windows Password Recovery 3.51
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn Japanese (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap JThink Jaikoz Audio Tagger 3 MAC
- Buy Steinberg Halion 3 (en)
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 9
- 29.95$ Microsoft AutoRoute 2011 Europe cheap oem
- Buy OEM IMSI TurboFLOORPLAN Home and Landscape PRO 12
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium MAC (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Discount - Microsoft Streets & Trips 2010
- Buy Adobe eLearning Suite 2 (de,en,fr,ja)
|Ron Paul Announces Ambitious ‘Plan to Restore America’|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:15|
Realistic solutions to spending, tax challenges
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced the release of Dr. Paul’s “Plan to Restore America,” an ambitious federal government spending, tax and reform blueprint that as President he will implement.
The plan, authored by Paul’s campaign staff at his direction, promises to restore the federal government to its former Constitutionally-limited, smaller-government and less-burdensome place. The plan cuts $1 trillion in federal spending during the first year of a Paul Presidency and delivers a balanced budget in year three of a Paul Presidency.
“Ron Paul’s plan is the only one that seriously addresses the economic and budgetary problems our nation faces. It cuts $1 trillion in one year, and slashes regulations and taxes so our economy can grow and create jobs,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton, a plan co-author.
“It’s the only plan offered by a presidential candidate that actually balances the budget and begins to pay down the debt. And it’s the only plan being offered that tries to reign in the Federal Reserve and get inflation under control.”
Cuts totaling $1 trillion during the first year of a Paul Presidency would be achieved by eliminating five federal cabinet departments – the Departments of Energy, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce, Interior and Education. Cuts of this scale will also be accomplished by a Paul Presidency abolishing the Transportation Security Administration and returning responsibility for security to private property owners, abolishing corporate subsidies, stopping foreign aid, ending foreign wars, and returning most other spending to 2006 levels.
To view Dr. Paul’s “Plan to Restore America” in full, please click here.
###Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags