- 49.95$ Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Surface 2012 (32-bit)
- 119.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 10 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Alfred 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise
- Discount - Sony Vegas Pro 12
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Avid Pro Tools 10 (en)
- Download Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy ChemTable Reg Organizer 4.21 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Type Essentials
- 169.95$ Autodesk Combustion 4 cheap oem
|Ron Paul Campaign Debuts New Web Ad, ‘Selling Access’|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 14:27|
Gingrich in his own words, a Washington ‘insider’
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, ‘Selling Access’, another two-minute web video aimed at former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, calling him out as a corrupt Washington insider who got rich through influence-peddling.
The video, which the campaign plans to promote prominently on conservative web sites, includes a clip of Gingrich calling himself an ‘insider’ and another in which the former Speaker brags about getting paid $60,000-a-speech. The video comes after the viral success of Paul’s earlier web ad, ‘Serial Hypocrisy’, which criticizes Gingrich for many of the same issues.
“These are all legitimate and important issues to point out to the American people,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “If Americans are serious about changing the status quo in Washington, then they must take into account the record of someone who profited from the housing collapse with taxpayers’ money, advocated for Obamacare-style individual mandates, and who played the Washington game of getting rich due to influence as well as anyone.”
To view the online ad, click here.
Tags See All Tags