- 119.95$ Adobe RoboHelp 10 cheap oem
- Buy Red Giant Effects Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce (en)
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 5 Bible
- Download OmniGroup OmniPlan MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Director 11.5 MAC (en,ja,de,fr)
- Buy Paragon Hard Disk Manager 2008 Professional (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Photoshop for Photography
- 19.95$ VMware Fusion 4 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Lynda.com - Access 2013 Essential Training
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
|Ron Paul Campaign Debuts New Web Ad, ‘Selling Access’|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 14:27|
Gingrich in his own words, a Washington ‘insider’
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, ‘Selling Access’, another two-minute web video aimed at former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, calling him out as a corrupt Washington insider who got rich through influence-peddling.
The video, which the campaign plans to promote prominently on conservative web sites, includes a clip of Gingrich calling himself an ‘insider’ and another in which the former Speaker brags about getting paid $60,000-a-speech. The video comes after the viral success of Paul’s earlier web ad, ‘Serial Hypocrisy’, which criticizes Gingrich for many of the same issues.
“These are all legitimate and important issues to point out to the American people,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “If Americans are serious about changing the status quo in Washington, then they must take into account the record of someone who profited from the housing collapse with taxpayers’ money, advocated for Obamacare-style individual mandates, and who played the Washington game of getting rich due to influence as well as anyone.”
To view the online ad, click here.
Tags See All Tags