- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
- Buy OEM Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Avid Media Composer 5
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Building Templates in Word
- Buy Adobe Premiere Elements 12 (en,zh,cs,nl,fr,de,it,ja,pl,pt,ru,es,sv,tr)
- Buy Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training (en)
- Download Nuance OmniPage Professional 17
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features
- 399.95$ GibbsCAM 2013 32-bit cheap oem
|Ron Paul Campaign Debuts New Web Ad, ‘Selling Access’|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 14:27|
Gingrich in his own words, a Washington ‘insider’
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its latest ad, ‘Selling Access’, another two-minute web video aimed at former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, calling him out as a corrupt Washington insider who got rich through influence-peddling.
The video, which the campaign plans to promote prominently on conservative web sites, includes a clip of Gingrich calling himself an ‘insider’ and another in which the former Speaker brags about getting paid $60,000-a-speech. The video comes after the viral success of Paul’s earlier web ad, ‘Serial Hypocrisy’, which criticizes Gingrich for many of the same issues.
“These are all legitimate and important issues to point out to the American people,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “If Americans are serious about changing the status quo in Washington, then they must take into account the record of someone who profited from the housing collapse with taxpayers’ money, advocated for Obamacare-style individual mandates, and who played the Washington game of getting rich due to influence as well as anyone.”
To view the online ad, click here.
Tags See All Tags