- Buy Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit) (en,ar,bg,cs,da,de,el,es,et,fi,fr,he,hr,hu,it,ja,ko,lt,lv,nb,nl,pl,pt,ro,ru,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,zh)
- 9.95$ Ashampoo Core Tuner cheap oem
- Download Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Color cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Parallels Desktop 6 MAC
- Discount - Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- Buy OEM Cyberlink PowerDirector 8 Ultra
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS5 MAC (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6
- Buy Cheap Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP
- Buy Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business (en)
- Buy Cheap BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
|Ron Paul Campaign Issues Response to Obama’s Jobs, Deficit Plan|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:44|
“A $1.5 trillion tax hike will do nothing to help us out of this mess” LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Republican presidential campaign has released a statement in response to President Obama’s speech outlining his proposed jobs and deficit plan. See statement from Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton below.
“President Obama’s job creation and deficit reduction plan will do nothing to combat joblessness or reduce the crushing debt that the federal government has accumulated and is still accumulating.
“That’s because when the President starts targeting the so-called rich, he’s really targeting small business owners, so ultimately he’s threatening the little guy. The President’s plan, then, will result in a fatal broadside to the national economy from Main Street on down.
“The President’s class-baiting rhetoric categorizes Americans into opposing groups and pits them against one another, purely for his own political gain. This gets us nowhere as a nation, and nowhere closer to solving our economic problems.
“A $1.5 trillion tax hike will do nothing to help us out of this mess we’re in, and will more than likely create more problems, lead to less investment, and cause more job loss at a time when Americans of all kinds are hurting.
“President Obama and his administration refuse to confront the realities of our situation and the actions that are necessary. We must reduce spending, instead they pretend that the budget can be balanced and prosperity restored by increasing spending and taxes.
“Instead of raising taxes, this administration should cut corporate welfare, foreign welfare and end the trillion dollars overseas wars by bringing troops home.
“These would be sound policy actions, the kind that create prosperity and engender greater freedom. These are the kind of policies that a President Ron Paul will advocate for and institute to restore limited government principles and a strong America.”
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags