- Buy Autodesk Revit 2014 (en,cs,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko,pl,pt,ru,zh)
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office Publisher 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Sony ACID Pro 7
- Discount - ABest Video to Zune 3GP Flash Converter
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Buy OEM Adobe Flash Professional CS6
- Discount - MAMP Pro 3 MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2014 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5 First Look cheap oem
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm AntiVirus 8
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 4 Production Premium
- 269.95$ Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
|Ron Paul Campaign to Air New TV Ad in Early Voting States|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 14:18|
30-second spot ‘Big Dog’ touts Paul’s resolve in cutting outsize federal debt, uncontrolled spending
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its newest television ad “Big Dog,” which touts the 12-term Texas Congressman’s seriousness on federal debt and spending reductions.
Beginning today the 30-second ad will air on broadcast and cable television in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. The spot contrasts establishment Republican candidates unwilling to make difficult choices on spending cuts and debt reduction with the sole candidate whose bite on such matters equals his bark: Ron Paul.
In particular the ad informs viewers about major provisions of Ron Paul’s “Plan to Restore America” including his proposal to cut $1 trillion from the federal budget in year one of a Ron Paul presidency, and his proposed elimination of the U.S. Departments of Commerce, Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, and Interior.
“This ad is fun and energetic, yet the issues it focuses on are grave and weigh heavily on the minds of voters across America. Through this ad we continue to argue that Ron Paul is the only candidate with a serious economic plan to end out-of-control federal spending, reduce the debt, and curtail government activism that hampers economic growth,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
To view the ad online, click here.
Tags See All Tags