- 69.95$ Alien Skin Exposure 5 cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Flash Builder CC Premium MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy Autodesk Showcase 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended
- Buy Lynda.com - Designing a Magazine Layout (en)
- Download Corel Motion Studio 3D
- 29.95$ Infinite Skills - Advanced HTML5 Training cheap oem
- Buy OEM Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2013 USA MAC
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Business with SP2 (64bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Sage ACT Premium 2011 (32 bit)
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Download openPim
|Ron Paul Campaign to Air New TV Ad in Early Voting States|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Monday, 12 December 2011 14:18|
30-second spot ‘Big Dog’ touts Paul’s resolve in cutting outsize federal debt, uncontrolled spending
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign announced today the release of its newest television ad “Big Dog,” which touts the 12-term Texas Congressman’s seriousness on federal debt and spending reductions.
Beginning today the 30-second ad will air on broadcast and cable television in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. The spot contrasts establishment Republican candidates unwilling to make difficult choices on spending cuts and debt reduction with the sole candidate whose bite on such matters equals his bark: Ron Paul.
In particular the ad informs viewers about major provisions of Ron Paul’s “Plan to Restore America” including his proposal to cut $1 trillion from the federal budget in year one of a Ron Paul presidency, and his proposed elimination of the U.S. Departments of Commerce, Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development, and Interior.
“This ad is fun and energetic, yet the issues it focuses on are grave and weigh heavily on the minds of voters across America. Through this ad we continue to argue that Ron Paul is the only candidate with a serious economic plan to end out-of-control federal spending, reduce the debt, and curtail government activism that hampers economic growth,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
To view the ad online, click here.
Tags See All Tags