- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts
- Buy Adobe Framemaker 10 (en,de,ja,fr)
- Buy Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit) (en)
- Download Alien Skin Blow Up 3
- Buy Frischluft Fresh Curves for AE and PrPro (en)
- Buy Adobe Flash CS3 Professional (en,nl,ko,ja,it,fr)
- 19.95$ Kigo Video Converter Pro MAC cheap oem
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Buy Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway Enterprise Edition 2010 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD 2012
- Buy Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,el,pl,sk,sl,uk)
- Buy OEM iPhone: The Missing Manual
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
|Ron Paul Campaign Welcomes Constitutional Law Heavyweight Bruce Fein as Senior Advisor|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Ron Paul 2012 in Iowa|
|Tuesday, 23 August 2011 10:33|
Commentator, analyst to consult on legal issuesLAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today that constitutional and international law expert Bruce Fein will join the campaign as senior advisor on legal matters.
“Bruce Fein’s participation adds to our campaign’s already intellectual heft, enabling us to more broadly engage the conversation about constitutionality, civil liberties and the dangers to national security of an increasingly interventionist foreign policy,” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
Mr. Fein served as associate deputy attorney and general counsel to the Federal Communications Commission under President Ronald Reagan. He served as Research Director for Republicans on the Joint Congressional Committee on Covert Arms Sales to Iran, and on the American Bar Associations Committee on Presidential Signing Statements. He has been a Visiting Fellow for Constitutional Studies at the Heritage Foundation and an adjunct scholar at American Enterprise Institute. He has advised numerous countries on constitutional reform, including South Africa, Hungary and Russia.
Mr. Fein graduated from Harvard Law School with honors in 1972. He has worked in and out of government in Washington, D.C. for 39 years, and penned a weekly column for The Washington Times for more than two decades. He is a frequent witness before Congress.
Mr. Fein is the founding member of Bruce Fein & Associates, Inc., and is a principal of a public advocacy organization, The Lichfield Group.
He is the author of Constitutional Peril: The Life and Death Struggle for our Constitution and Democracy, andAmerican Empire Before The Fall.
About his appointment, Mr. Fein stated: “I am honored to advance the Republican presidential aspirations of Ron Paul. He is the only candidate in the field who understands and practices the constitutional principles and philosophy of the Founding Fathers that made this nation a government of the people, by the people, for the people. He is the only candidate who knows that limited government and war are antonyms, not synonyms. He is the only candidate who repudiates aimless, endless wars at extravagant expense. And Dr. Paul is the only candidate that recognizes that the glory of a Republic is liberty, not domination.”
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags