- Discount - OriginLab OriginPro 8
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Discount - Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy Cheap Boris FX 9.2
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2011 (en)
- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn French (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office Project Standard 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,ru,sv,tr,pt,ar,el,sk,sl,uk)
- Discount - Rosetta Stone - Learn Swedish (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Buy Cheap Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn German (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set)
|Ron Paul Most Competitive Against Obama in Latest Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 11:19|
Shows Paul drawing President below 50 percent LAKE JACKSON, Iowa – In a new Reuters/Ipsos survey, 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul polls within striking distance of President Obama among registered voters.
“Our campaign has been gaining momentum for some time now, and this is yet another poll that clearly proves how competitive we are versus the President” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Dr. Paul is gaining ground in poll after poll, affirming that people are looking for real change instead of the status quo they are being offered from the establishment.”
These results come just a few weeks after a Rasmussen poll showed him within a percent of President Obama in a head-to-head matchup.
Another recent Gallup survey, conducted August 17-18, shows Paul only 2 points behind Obama in a general election match-up. In a similar head to head survey from last year done by Rasmussen, Paul actually drew a statistical dead heat with the President. And earlier this year in a survey by CNN, he did the best out of the other Republicans put up against Obama in a head-to-head poll.
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags