- Discount - iPhone: The Missing Manual
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- 9.95$ DivX Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - ESRI ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2
- Buy OEM Parallels Desktop 9 MAC
- Download Parallels Desktop 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap AutoCAD 2007 For Dummies
- Download Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2012
- Download SmartSound SonicFire Pro 5 Scoring
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Narrative Portraiture: On Location in Texas
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC
- Download Adobe InCopy CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 99.95$ Adobe InDesign CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
|Ron Paul National Campaign Chairman Blasts CBS News|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Ron Paul 2012 PCC|
|Tuesday, 15 November 2011 13:22|
SPARTANBURG, S.C. – Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton released the following statement concerning the CBS / National Journal Republican debate:
“Ron Paul consistently polls among the top three in the key early voting states of Iowa and New Hampshire. He is polling in double digits in most respected polls.
“Congressman Paul is ranked among the top three in fundraising results.
“Congressman Paul serves on the House Foreign Relations Committee.
“Congressman Paul is a veteran.
“And, Congressman Paul has contrasting views on foreign policy that many Americans find worthy of inquiry and discussion.
“CBS's treatment of Congressman Paul is disgraceful, especially given that tonight’s debate centered on foreign policy and national security.
“Congressman Paul was only allocated 90 seconds of speaking in one televised hour. If we are to have an authentic national conversation on issues such as security and defense, we can and must do better to ensure that all voices are heard.
“CBS News, in their arrogance, may think they can choose the next president. Fortunately, the people of Iowa, New Hampshire, and across America get to vote and not the media elites.”
Tags See All Tags