- Buy Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X6 (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe SoundBooth CS4
- Download Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8 MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Professional CS5 (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,no,da)
- Buy OEM Adobe Prelude CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- Download PC Washer 2
- 29.95$ Symantec Winfax Pro 10.4 cheap oem
- Download Ableton Suite 8
- Download Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Flash Professional CC MAC (Full LifeTime License)
- 39.95$ Alien Skin Snap Art 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery v4 MAC
|Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Announces Major New Ad Buy|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 12:50|
Two new ads capture momentum following ‘Plan to Restore America’ rollout
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the release of two new broadcast campaign ads that capitalize on the aggressive posture Dr. Paul displayed during his Las Vegas, Nevada “Plan to Restore America” launch.
The 30-second spot “Plan” clearly explains Paul’s balanced budget plan to voters, and the 60-second spot “Consistent” compares his distinguished record of advocating conservative principles with the records of his establishment opponents Herman Cain, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry.
“Plan” and “Consistent” are part of a two week, multi-million dollar blitz in the key early states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. The campaign will also run radio versions of these spots, and complement the broadcast push with substantial voter outreach on the same topics.
“The absolutely positive reception of Ron Paul’s ‘Plan to Restore America’ means we’re obligated to meet an even higher standard of outreach and discussion,” said Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton, a “Plan to Restore America” co-author.
“No other Republican candidate’s economic plan matches that of Dr. Paul’s, so in turn we thought it only right to follow with a worthy campaign advertising effort,” said Mr. Benton.
To view “Plan” click here. To view “Consistent” click here.
Tags See All Tags