- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - SolidWorks 2012 Advanced
- 379.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Frischluft ZbornToy for AE and PrPro
- Buy Ashampoo Magical Snap 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap IMAGENOMIC Portraiture 2 for Adobe Photoshop MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard Student And Teacher Edition (en,da,de,es,fr,nl,pt,it,sv)
- Buy OEM Flash CS4 Professional Bible
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD 2011
- Buy Microsoft Office 2004 Student and Teacher Edition MAC (en)
- Discount - Autodesk MentalRay Standalone 3.6.1a
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - OS X Server 10.6 Snow Leopard Training MAC
- Buy OEM NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
|Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Announces Major New Ad Buy|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 12:50|
Two new ads capture momentum following ‘Plan to Restore America’ rollout
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the release of two new broadcast campaign ads that capitalize on the aggressive posture Dr. Paul displayed during his Las Vegas, Nevada “Plan to Restore America” launch.
The 30-second spot “Plan” clearly explains Paul’s balanced budget plan to voters, and the 60-second spot “Consistent” compares his distinguished record of advocating conservative principles with the records of his establishment opponents Herman Cain, Mitt Romney and Rick Perry.
“Plan” and “Consistent” are part of a two week, multi-million dollar blitz in the key early states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. The campaign will also run radio versions of these spots, and complement the broadcast push with substantial voter outreach on the same topics.
“The absolutely positive reception of Ron Paul’s ‘Plan to Restore America’ means we’re obligated to meet an even higher standard of outreach and discussion,” said Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton, a “Plan to Restore America” co-author.
“No other Republican candidate’s economic plan matches that of Dr. Paul’s, so in turn we thought it only right to follow with a worthy campaign advertising effort,” said Mr. Benton.
To view “Plan” click here. To view “Consistent” click here.
Tags See All Tags