- Discount - Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- Buy Cheap Corel AfterShot Pro
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2014 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Premium 2013 (32-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Black and White
- Buy Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business) (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,ru,es,sv)
- Discount - Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap CodeGear RAD Studio 2009 Architect
- Buy 4Media DVD Ripper Platinum 5 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit)
|Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Announces New Prolife Ad Buy|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:11|
‘Life’ features Paul’s prolife physician background
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the launch of a new prolife advertisement as part of its ongoing weeks-long, million-plus dollar ad buy.
The ad, titled ‘Life,’ will air beginning today on broadcast and cable television in Iowa and on radio in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.
The ad features Dr. Paul’s recollection of his early years as a physician. In particular, he recounts a time when he witnessed the tragic irony surrounding urgent medical care provided, and denied, to a wanted baby delivered prematurely and an unwanted baby that survived a late-term abortion.
“This whole notion of life not being valuable just is something I was never able to accept,” Dr. Paul says in his ad.
Dr. Paul is by trade an OB-GYN who personally delivered more than 4,000 babies.
To view the ad, please click here.
###Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags