- Discount - Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Enterprise
- Buy OEM ACDSee Pro 3
- Buy Cheap Brainjuice Blogo MAC
- Buy Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 (en)
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 11 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Design 2013 (64-bit)
- Buy Adobe InDesign CS5 (en)
- Download Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements
- 19.95$ Acala AVI DivX MPEG XviD VOB to PSP cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Word 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Inventor Professional 2014 (32-bit)
|Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Announces New Prolife Ad Buy|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:11|
‘Life’ features Paul’s prolife physician background
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the launch of a new prolife advertisement as part of its ongoing weeks-long, million-plus dollar ad buy.
The ad, titled ‘Life,’ will air beginning today on broadcast and cable television in Iowa and on radio in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.
The ad features Dr. Paul’s recollection of his early years as a physician. In particular, he recounts a time when he witnessed the tragic irony surrounding urgent medical care provided, and denied, to a wanted baby delivered prematurely and an unwanted baby that survived a late-term abortion.
“This whole notion of life not being valuable just is something I was never able to accept,” Dr. Paul says in his ad.
Dr. Paul is by trade an OB-GYN who personally delivered more than 4,000 babies.
To view the ad, please click here.
###Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags