- Download Norton PartitionMagic 8.0
- Discount - Intuit Quicken Home & Business 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - CSS Gradients (en)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2015 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Symantec Norton Ghost™ 15.0
- Buy OEM Paragon Partition Manager 8.5 Enterprise Server
- Discount - Corel DVD MovieFactory 6 PLUS
- Discount - Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 6 MAC
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Night and Low Light
- Buy OEM Eyeon Fusion 6 (64 bit)
- Discount - Microsoft Expression Web 2
- Download Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (32-bit)
|Ron Paul Presidential Campaign Announces New Prolife Ad Buy|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 24 October 2011 15:11|
‘Life’ features Paul’s prolife physician background
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today the launch of a new prolife advertisement as part of its ongoing weeks-long, million-plus dollar ad buy.
The ad, titled ‘Life,’ will air beginning today on broadcast and cable television in Iowa and on radio in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.
The ad features Dr. Paul’s recollection of his early years as a physician. In particular, he recounts a time when he witnessed the tragic irony surrounding urgent medical care provided, and denied, to a wanted baby delivered prematurely and an unwanted baby that survived a late-term abortion.
“This whole notion of life not being valuable just is something I was never able to accept,” Dr. Paul says in his ad.
Dr. Paul is by trade an OB-GYN who personally delivered more than 4,000 babies.
To view the ad, please click here.
###Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC Inc. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags