- Buy Microsoft Word 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Discount - FontLab Fontographer 5 MAC
- 289.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Architecture 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Discount - Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Discount - Photoshop CS4 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap MathWorks MatLab R2010b
- Buy Cheap Sony ACID Pro 7
- Download Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Standard Student and Teacher Edition
- Buy OEM Atomix VirtualDJ Pro 7
- Download Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - ABest Video to WMV SWF FLV Converter
|Ron Paul Remains Competitive Against Obama in Latest Polls|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 15:56|
Paul stays within striking distance of President
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new McClatchy-Marist poll, 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul comes in 8 points behind President Barack Obama, 49 to 41 percent, and he is one of only three candidates within single digits of the President.
These results immediately follow a Public Policy poll from yesterday, showing Paul 6 points behind Obama, but the only candidate in the GOP field besting Obama among independent voters, 48 to 39 percent.
“This is yet another poll demonstrating the increasing popularity of Ron Paul’s message,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Congressman Paul has the ability to remain competitive against the president as his base of support continues to expand to different groups.”
These poll results follow an earlier Bloomberg News poll showing Paul in a statistical first place finish in Iowa, a key early voting state. Also, a late October CNN/TIME poll showed him in the top three in the key states of Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.
Tags See All Tags