- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server: Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Functions cheap oem
- 69.95$ Adobe InCopy CS4 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office 2003 Professional SP3
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Family Pack with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy OEM Steinberg Halion 3
- Buy OEM Apple Aperture 3 MAC
- Buy Nikon Capture NX 2 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Color Correction in Final Cut Pro X
- 69.95$ Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2012 (32-bit)
|Ron Paul Remains Competitive Against Obama in Latest Polls|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 15:56|
Paul stays within striking distance of President
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new McClatchy-Marist poll, 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul comes in 8 points behind President Barack Obama, 49 to 41 percent, and he is one of only three candidates within single digits of the President.
These results immediately follow a Public Policy poll from yesterday, showing Paul 6 points behind Obama, but the only candidate in the GOP field besting Obama among independent voters, 48 to 39 percent.
“This is yet another poll demonstrating the increasing popularity of Ron Paul’s message,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Congressman Paul has the ability to remain competitive against the president as his base of support continues to expand to different groups.”
These poll results follow an earlier Bloomberg News poll showing Paul in a statistical first place finish in Iowa, a key early voting state. Also, a late October CNN/TIME poll showed him in the top three in the key states of Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.
Tags See All Tags