- Discount - Lynda.com - MySQL Essential Training
- Discount - GRAHL PDF Annotator 2
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Element 3D Essential Training cheap oem
- Discount - Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2015 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Corel Paint it
- Download Microsoft MapPoint 2006 Europe
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Foundations of Photography: Composition
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (32-bit)
- Buy OEM iExplorer 3 MAC
- 9.95$ OS X Mountain Lion: The Missing Manual cheap oem
|Ron Paul Remains Competitive Against Obama in Latest Polls|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 21 November 2011 15:56|
Paul stays within striking distance of President
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new McClatchy-Marist poll, 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul comes in 8 points behind President Barack Obama, 49 to 41 percent, and he is one of only three candidates within single digits of the President.
These results immediately follow a Public Policy poll from yesterday, showing Paul 6 points behind Obama, but the only candidate in the GOP field besting Obama among independent voters, 48 to 39 percent.
“This is yet another poll demonstrating the increasing popularity of Ron Paul’s message,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton. “Congressman Paul has the ability to remain competitive against the president as his base of support continues to expand to different groups.”
These poll results follow an earlier Bloomberg News poll showing Paul in a statistical first place finish in Iowa, a key early voting state. Also, a late October CNN/TIME poll showed him in the top three in the key states of Iowa, New Hampshire, and South Carolina.
Tags See All Tags