- Discount - Objective Development Launch Bar 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Corel Ventura 10
- Discount - Xilisoft DVD Ripper Ultimate 5
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Up and Running with Java Applications
- Discount - Nik Software Viveza 2 MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Audition CS5.5 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Figure Drawing For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Nik Software Color Efex Pro 4 Complete Edition MAC
- Discount - DAZ Carrara 8 Pro MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Download Steinberg Halion 3
|Ron Paul Statement Concerning Becket Fund for Religious Liberties Lawsuit|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 20 December 2011 16:04|
Citing Jefferson, Dr. Paul calls federal mandate forcing private institutions to cover contraceptives “sinful and tyrannical”
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released the following statement concerning the Becket Fund for Religious Liberties lawsuit filed on behalf of Belmont Abbey College, located in North Carolina. Below please find comments from Congressman Paul:
"I applaud the Becket Fund for coming to the defense of Belmont Abbey College, a Catholic school founded by Benedictine monks. Federal bureaucrats are using their powers to try to force this traditional Catholic school to cover contraceptives, defined to include drugs such as RU-486, as part of their group health care plan.
“Thomas Jefferson said it was ‘sinful and tyrannical’ to ‘compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors.’ Forcing private religious institutions to cover RU-486 certainly falls within Jefferson's definition of sinful and tyrannical.
“Unlike other candidates, I have fought against the federal promotion, funding, and mandating of contraceptives and abortion my entire political career. As President, I will use my constitutional authority to stop federal bureaucrats from forcing any institution to violate their sacred moral and religious beliefs by making them provide coverage for contraceptives in their health insurance plan."
Tags See All Tags