- Buy QuarkXPress 8 (zh,da,nl,en,fi,fr,de,it,ja,ko,no,es,sv)
- 29.95$ Cyberlink Powercinema 5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Audio Converter 2.1
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Designing a Book cheap oem
- Download How to do everything. Adobe InDesign CS4
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- 199.95$ Adobe Authorware 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (32-bit)
- Discount - Siemens Solid Edge ST4 (64 bit)
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Create Your First Online Store with Drupal Commerce (en)
- Buy Cheap Nuance PDF Converter Professional 6
- Download SmileOnMyMac textexpander 3 MAC
|Ron Paul Statement Concerning Becket Fund for Religious Liberties Lawsuit|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Gary Howard|
|Tuesday, 20 December 2011 16:04|
Citing Jefferson, Dr. Paul calls federal mandate forcing private institutions to cover contraceptives “sinful and tyrannical”
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential campaign released the following statement concerning the Becket Fund for Religious Liberties lawsuit filed on behalf of Belmont Abbey College, located in North Carolina. Below please find comments from Congressman Paul:
"I applaud the Becket Fund for coming to the defense of Belmont Abbey College, a Catholic school founded by Benedictine monks. Federal bureaucrats are using their powers to try to force this traditional Catholic school to cover contraceptives, defined to include drugs such as RU-486, as part of their group health care plan.
“Thomas Jefferson said it was ‘sinful and tyrannical’ to ‘compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors.’ Forcing private religious institutions to cover RU-486 certainly falls within Jefferson's definition of sinful and tyrannical.
“Unlike other candidates, I have fought against the federal promotion, funding, and mandating of contraceptives and abortion my entire political career. As President, I will use my constitutional authority to stop federal bureaucrats from forcing any institution to violate their sacred moral and religious beliefs by making them provide coverage for contraceptives in their health insurance plan."
Tags See All Tags