- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Standard MAC (en)
- Discount - Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2009
- Buy OEM Adobe Framemaker 10
- Download Smith Micro Poser 8 MAC
- Buy Cheap Micromat TechTool Pro 6 MAC (32-bit)
- Buy Autodesk MapGuide Studio 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects CS6 Essential Training
- Buy OEM Best Software ACT! 2005
- Buy OEM Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 6 MAC
|Ron Paul to Again Visit Iowa to Meet Manufacturers and Voters|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Monday, 31 October 2011 13:40|
NAM speech, retail stop and town hall meeting round out one-day trip
ANKENY, Iowa – The Iowa component of the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today that Dr. Paul will again visit Iowa. This latest visit will occur on Tuesday, November 1st.
The visit takes place three short days after his October 29th scheduled trip to Des Moines for the National Federation of Republican Assemblies (NFRA), and his Carroll Town Hall Meeting in West Central Iowa.
On November 1st, Ron Paul will visit with members of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) in south east Iowa. U.S. loss of manufacturing dramatically affects unemployment in America and has contributed to stubborn joblessness. Congressman Paul, in remarks reflecting the proper role of government, will share his long-term vision for how to reverse the decline in U.S. competitiveness.
Following the visit with NAM members, Dr. Paul will greet voters at Smokey Row Coffee House in Oskaloosa and hold a town hall meeting in Ottumwa.
Details of the events are as follows. All times Central.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
National Association of Manufactures (NAM)
Forum on Manufacturing
Vermeer Global Pavilion
2110 E. Vermeer Road
Pella, Iowa 50219
Meet & Greet
Smokey Row Coffee House
109 S. Market Street
Oskaloosa, IA 52577
Ottumwa Town Hall Meeting
Bridge View Center
102 Church Street
Ottumwa, IA 52501
Tags See All Tags