- 369.95$ Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Video with Adobe Flash CS4 Professional Studio Techniques (en)
- 9.95$ Excel 2010 Just the Steps For Dummies cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Algolab Photo Vector 1.98
- Buy Artlantis Studio 5 MAC (en,ja,fr,de,es,it,ru,ch)
- 149.95$ Sony Vegas Pro 12 cheap oem
- Discount - Digital Portrait Photography For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layer Masks in Depth
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Filipino (Level 1, 2 Set) MAC
- Download Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 MAC
- Discount - Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2011
|Ron Paul Within One Percent of Obama in Head-to-Head Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Ron Paul 2012 in Iowa|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 09:51|
Survey shows Paul beating President by 10 percent among unaffiliated votersLAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Rasmussen survey of likely voters, it looks like 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is locked in a tight race with President Obama. The poll shows Paul at 38 percent versus the President’s 39 percent in a head-to-head matchup.
“Our campaign is surging and this is further evidence of that,” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Manager John Tate. “In poll after poll, we see that Americans are eager for true leadership on the important issues we face, and they want real change from a leader who stands for individual liberty and limited government, and who follows the Constitution.”
Paul is coming off of a strong finish in the Iowa Straw Poll, where he barely missed the top spot by less than one percent. In addition, recent surveys taken in both New Hampshire and Iowa show the Congressman in the top three of Republican contenders.
A recent Gallup survey, conducted August 17-18, shows Paul only 2 points behind Obama in a general election match up. In a similar head to head survey from last year done by Rasmussen , Paul actually drew a statistical dead heat with the president. And earlier this year in a survey by CNN, he did the best out of the other Republicans put up against Obama in a head-to-head poll.
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags