- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop cheap oem
- Buy OEM Autodesk Maya 2012 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC
- 99.95$ Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy Macromates TextMate MAC (en)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2011
- 19.95$ Ashampoo Burning Studio 7 cheap oem
- 19.95$ Acala DVD Creator 3 cheap oem
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise (64-bit)
|Ron Paul Within One Percent of Obama in Head-to-Head Poll|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Ron Paul 2012 in Iowa|
|Thursday, 25 August 2011 09:51|
Survey shows Paul beating President by 10 percent among unaffiliated votersLAKE JACKSON, Texas – In a new Rasmussen survey of likely voters, it looks like 2012 Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul is locked in a tight race with President Obama. The poll shows Paul at 38 percent versus the President’s 39 percent in a head-to-head matchup.
“Our campaign is surging and this is further evidence of that,” said Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Manager John Tate. “In poll after poll, we see that Americans are eager for true leadership on the important issues we face, and they want real change from a leader who stands for individual liberty and limited government, and who follows the Constitution.”
Paul is coming off of a strong finish in the Iowa Straw Poll, where he barely missed the top spot by less than one percent. In addition, recent surveys taken in both New Hampshire and Iowa show the Congressman in the top three of Republican contenders.
A recent Gallup survey, conducted August 17-18, shows Paul only 2 points behind Obama in a general election match up. In a similar head to head survey from last year done by Rasmussen , Paul actually drew a statistical dead heat with the president. And earlier this year in a survey by CNN, he did the best out of the other Republicans put up against Obama in a head-to-head poll.
Authorized and paid for by Ron Paul 2012 PCC. www.RonPaul2012.com
Tags See All Tags