- Download Adobe ColdFusion 9 Enterprise edition MAC (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Dreamweaver CS4 with CSS Essential Training
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy MathWorks MatLab R2009b (32-bit) (en)
- Buy Adobe Audition CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,kr,zh)
- Buy Adobe InCopy CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (64 bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Joomla! 1.7: Programming and Packaging Extensions
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects MAC
- Buy The Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers (en)
|Ron Paul’s Latest Moneybomb Nets More Than $2.75 Million|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:25|
‘Black This Out’ theme inspires small contributors
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today that its latest money bomb dubbed “Black This Out” netted more than $2.75 million in small donations.
The money bomb, or online fundraising event, began at midnight on October 19th and concluded today, October 24th, at noon.
Ron Paul supporters in all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories, and U.S. military installations made a total of 44,527 donations, with 40,494 of these donations unique ones. The mean or average donation over this period was $61.92 while the median contribution was $25, demonstrating the broad support Dr. Paul gets from everyday concerned citizens.
“This moneybomb’s success conveys that Ron Paul’s supporters, whether independent or loosely organized, are poised to dig in deep and back him even during this government-imposed economic downtown,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
“This block of voters supporting Dr. Paul is growing and is comprised of generous Americans having no plans to switch to another candidate,” said Mr. Benton.
Tags See All Tags