- 99.95$ Corel WordPerfect Office X6 Professional Edition cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- Discount - Autodesk 3ds Max Entertainment Creation Suite Premium 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy OEM Altova SchemaAgent 2009
- Buy Microsoft Excel 2013 (en,ar,de,es,fr,he,it,ja,ko,nl,pt,ru,bg,cs,da,el,et,fi,hi,hr,hu,id,kk,lt,lv,ms,nb,pl,ro,sk,sl,sr,sv,th,tr,uk,vi)
- Buy Cheap ABest MOV Video Converter
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS4 Studio Techniques
- Buy ABest WMV Video Converter (en)
- Buy Cheap Infinite Skills - Learning Adobe Acrobat XI MAC
- Buy OEM GRAHL PDF Annotator 3
- Buy Red Giant Bullet Suite 11 MAC (en)
- Buy Autodesk Lustre 2009 (en)
- Buy Cheap Paragon NTFS 8 MAC
|Ron Paul’s Latest Moneybomb Nets More Than $2.75 Million|
|News Releases - Politics & Elections|
|Written by Drew Ivers|
|Tuesday, 25 October 2011 14:25|
‘Black This Out’ theme inspires small contributors
LAKE JACKSON, Texas – The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced today that its latest money bomb dubbed “Black This Out” netted more than $2.75 million in small donations.
The money bomb, or online fundraising event, began at midnight on October 19th and concluded today, October 24th, at noon.
Ron Paul supporters in all 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories, and U.S. military installations made a total of 44,527 donations, with 40,494 of these donations unique ones. The mean or average donation over this period was $61.92 while the median contribution was $25, demonstrating the broad support Dr. Paul gets from everyday concerned citizens.
“This moneybomb’s success conveys that Ron Paul’s supporters, whether independent or loosely organized, are poised to dig in deep and back him even during this government-imposed economic downtown,” said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton.
“This block of voters supporting Dr. Paul is growing and is comprised of generous Americans having no plans to switch to another candidate,” said Mr. Benton.
Tags See All Tags