- Buy Cheap Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 Premium MAC (en,cs,da,de,es,fi,fr,mr,it,ja,no,pl,pt,ro,ru,sv)
- Download Maxon BodyPaint 3D R3
- Discount - I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Download Red Giant Color Suite 11
- 49.95$ Cheetah 3D 5 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - NovoSoft Handy Backup 6.1 Server
- Buy Cheap Electric Rain Swift 3d v6 MAC
- Discount - GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Maya 2013 (32-bit)
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 (32 bit)
- Buy VMware Fusion 6 MAC (en)
- Buy Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2012 (en)
|Royal Neighbors ‘crocks’ with over half a million ‘friends’|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Lynnette Meincke|
|Monday, 02 April 2012 08:01|
(Rock Island, IL)— When Royal Neighbors of America members Jenna Marwitz and Nicole Sparks, Brownwood, TX, wanted more time with their families, they found a way to cut down on their time in the kitchen…and became the Crockin’ Girls. What started as a fun and fast online recipe exchange with families and friends quickly went viral, resulting in more than one million Facebook© friends since the beginning. They have created a crockin’ community that has changed mealtime in households across the country.
Kristin McDaniel, Chief Marketing Executive of Royal Neighbors, joined the Crockin’ Girls in Texas for one of their weekly video shoots to demonstrate how to make “Come Together Roast,” a recipe for slow cookers created especially for Royal Neighbors.
Royal Neighbors and the Crockin’ Girls are a natural fit. The girls’ strong family values align well with Royal Neighbors’ 117-year heritage of supporting women and their families. Like the founders of Royal Neighbors had a vision to empower women, Nicole and Jenna are empowering a nation of “friends” to spend time where it matters most…with their families.
“Nicole and Jenna are typical Royal Neighbors. They saw a need and set out to fill it,” said Ms. McDaniel. “Back in 1895 when the women who founded Royal Neighbors saw what happened to families when the mother died unexpectedly, they also saw a need…life insurance for women. They, too, created a community, a nationwide organization that continues to empower and protect women financially with life insurance, while encouraging them to be part of volunteer efforts in their own neighborhoods.”
Royal Neighbors and the Crockin’ Girls are shaping a new generation of women who come together to make a difference.
Royal Neighbors of America, one of the nation’s largest women-led life insurance companies, exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill financial needs of growth, savings, and protection. Members receive valuable benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization's local chapters to help make a difference in their communities. The organization's philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women's lives through its national programs, including the Nation of NeighborsSM Program, and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Headquartered in Rock Island, IL, with branch offices in Mesa, AZ, and Austin, TX, Royal Neighbors serves more than 215,000 members and is licensed to do business in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
Tags See All Tags