- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Student And Teacher Edition
- Download Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS
- 239.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Raster Design 2011 cheap oem
- Discount - Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Adobe FreeHand MX
- Buy OEM MixMeister Fusion 7 MAC
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Muse Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5
- Discount - Altova StyleVision Enterprise 2009
- Discount - Eset Smart Security 5 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Creating Dynamic Menus cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Wincare Memory Booster Gold
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
|Royal Neighbors female members continue building a dream for a Habitat home recipient in Davenport|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Britney Quaale|
|Wednesday, 14 May 2014 13:34|
(Rock Island, IL)—The dream of a new home for a woman and her family is what drives female members of Royal Neighbors of America to spend a Saturday pounding nails and climbing ladders. “What better way to demonstrate our mission of empowering women than by helping build a house that will become home to a family new to the Quad Cities,” said Cynthia Tidwell, Royal Neighbors President/CEO. “I look forward to working side-by-side with the family and our members to make this dream a reality.”
Approximately 30 women will gather on Saturday, May 17 to continue building a Habitat for Humanity Quad Cities home in Davenport, IA.
WHAT: Habitat build by female employees and members of Royal Neighbors of
WHEN: Saturday, May 17
8 a.m.-noon shift
1-4 p.m. shift
WHERE: 6400 Appomattox St., Davenport, IA
Royal Neighbors’ partnership with Habitat began back in the 90s when it was part of a “blitz build” in Kansas City, MO. Other projects included building homes in Rock Island and Moline, IL, Moorhead, MN, and San Angelo, TX, and sponsoring The First Ladies Build and the Women Building a Legacy project.
Royal Neighbors of America, one of the nation’s largest women-led life insurance organizations, exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill financial needs of growth, savings, and protection. Members receive valuable benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization’s local chapters to help make a difference in their communities. The organization’s philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women’s lives through its national programs, including the Nation of NeighborsSM Program, and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501(c)(3) public charity.
Headquartered in Rock Island, IL, with a branch office in Mesa, AZ, Royal Neighbors serves more than 200,000 members and is licensed to do business in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information about Royal Neighbors of America, visit www.royalneighbors.org orcall (800) 627-4762.
Tags See All Tags