- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
- Buy OEM Word 2010 For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Revit Structure 2012
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Web Premium
- 159.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2009 (32-bit) cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2012 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Red Giant Trapcode Suite 12 (32-bit)
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 (32-bit)
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Download Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM Mixed in Key 2 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Objective-C Essential Training (en)
- Download Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
|Royal Neighbors names Kristin Lohse as 2011 Employee of the Year|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Lynnette Meincke|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 13:47|
(ROCK ISLAND, IL)—Kristin Lohse, Davenport, IA, was presented the Royal Neighbors of America 2011 Employee of the Year Award by Cynthia Tidwell, President/CEO.
The award program was created to annually recognize an employee who demonstrates professionalism and integrity; shares knowledge and resources with others; embraces the organization’s mission; and goes above and beyond to respond to external and internal customers. Employees are nominated for this prestigious award by fellow co-workers. The award comes with a vacation package of Kristin’s choice, valued at up to $2,000, and three extra vacation days.
Kristin joined Royal Neighbors in 2010 as a marketing specialist. Her responsibilities include planning and managing the implementation of marketing projects involving branding, product management, research, advertising, member management, and distribution strategies.
“Kristin has been a great addition to our team,” said Ms. Tidwell. “Her strong work ethic, professionalism, and marketing expertise are a wonderful asset to our organization.”
Royal Neighbors of America, one of the nation’s largest women-led life insurance organizations, exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill financial needs of growth, savings, and protection. Members receive valuable benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization's local chapters to help make a difference in their communities. The organization's philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women's lives through its national programs, including the Nation of NeighborsSM Program, and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501c(3) public charity.
Headquartered in Rock Island, IL, with branch offices in Mesa, AZ, and Austin, TX, Royal Neighbors serves more than 215,000 members and is licensed to do business in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
Picture: Kristin Lohse, Royal Neighbors of America 2011 Employee of the Year, at left, and Cynthia Tidwell, President/CEO of Royal Neighbors, at right.
Tags See All Tags