- Download ABest MPEG VCD DVD Video Converter
- Discount - TuneUp Utilities 2008
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
- Discount - Adobe Creative Suite 4 Design Premium
- Buy Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks (en)
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 (en)
- Buy Adobe After Effects CS6 Classroom in a Book (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 Classroom in a Book
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SEO: Link Building in Depth
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2003
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 14: Shape Layers
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk Mudbox 2012 MAC
- Buy OEM The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2014 (32-bit)
|Royal Neighbors of America to present $7,500 to Aledo women to ‘button up’ their dream|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Lynnette Meincke|
|Monday, 19 December 2011 13:15|
(ROCK ISLAND, IL) – Royal Neighbors of America, Rock Island, will surprise three Aledo women on Wednesday, Dec. 14, with a $7,500 cash gift through the organization’s Nation of NeighborsSM Program.
Pam Myers, Pam Ricke, and Beth Whitenack each had a dream of owning her own retail
business. When they got together, they found the perfect outlet for their ideas---turning the Button House in Aledo into a retail incubator. What the women now call The Vintage Button offers entrepreneurs an opportunity to own their own businesses with minimal risk. Individuals with new retail shops rent space in the Vintage Button, but also receive professional staffing, product packaging, credit/debit card processing, phone, utilities, and advertising as part of their rent.
What: Surprise $7,500 check presentation to Pam Myers, Pam Ricke, and Beth Whitenack
Where: The Vintage Button, 105 N. College Ave., Aledo
When: Wednesday, Dec. 14; 5 p.m.
Local contact: Carol Beeding (309) 738-1309
Media is invited to attend
Focusing on its history of standing strong for women, Royal Neighbors has given more than $1 million to assist 900-plus families and individuals in reaching their goals and rebuilding their lives through its Nation of Neighbors Program. The program, which was launched in 2007, demonstrates the neighbor-helping-neighbor philosophy on which Royal Neighbors was founded in 1895.
Through the 2011 program, determined women of strength and courage are empowered with financial assistance to achieve their full potential, realize a sense of renewed personal growth, and give back to their communities. Each year, Royal Neighbors members and sales agents across the country are asked to nominate individuals they know who want to change their lives for the better. A panel reviews each nomination and determines the recipients and the monetary amounts awarded.
Royal Neighbors of America, one of the nation’s largest women-led life insurance companies, exists for the benefit of its members. It offers insurance products to fulfill financial needs of growth, savings, and protection. Members receive valuable benefits and can participate in volunteer activities through the organization's local chapters to help make a difference in their communities. The organization's philanthropic efforts are dedicated to changing women's lives through its national programs, including the Nation of NeighborsSM Program, and through the Royal Neighbors Foundation, a 501c(3) public charity.
Headquartered in Rock Island, IL, with branch offices in Mesa, AZ, and Austin, TX, Royal Neighbors serves more than 215,000 members and is licensed to do business in 42 states and the District of Columbia.
Tags See All Tags