- Discount - Lynda.com - Shooting and Processing High Dynamic Range Photographs
- 149.95$ Adobe InCopy CC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended MAC
- Download Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2014 (32-bit)
- Download DzSoft Perl Editor 5.8.3
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter (64 bit) cheap oem
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2007 Standard cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - HTML5: Background Processes with Web Workers cheap oem
- 59.95$ Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 cheap oem
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium MAC
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Microsoft Excel 2013 MAC (en)
|Russell Construction Honored at Association of Fundraising Professionals Luncheon|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Erin McConaughey|
|Monday, 15 November 2010 08:59|
Local Construction Firm Receives Outstanding Philanthropy Award
Davenport, IA – On November 10, 2010, Russell Construction was honored as the 2010 Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) – Quad Cities Chapter, Outstanding Philanthropic Award Winner at the I-Wireless Center in Moline, IL.
As a company dedicated to giving back to the local community, Russell Construction was honored to be the latest recipient of this prestigious award, which is based on merit and was last awarded in 2006 to KWQC-TV6. Since its inception in 1983, Russell Construction’s commitment to philanthropy in the Quad Cities community has been vast in scope and size. “Lasting Community Impact” is among the company’s core values and is shown through the company’s employees and leadership.
Over the last 15 years, Russell Construction had donated more than $832,000 to local non-profit and community service agencies across the Quad Cities. This coupled with over $197,000 donated to local charities, through a corporate annual charity golf outing, brings Russell’s total financial contributions to more than $1 million over a 15 year period.
A monetary donation to local charity organizations is one way Russell gives back to the Quad Cities community. The entire company actively volunteers and fundraisers for area organizations such as the United Way of the Quad Cities, Junior Achievement, Big Brothers Big Sisters and the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center. In 2009, employees donated approximately 4008.5 of personal and 1311.5 of work hours to local non-profit agencies.
“I originally founded this company with the inspiration of building a value-driven company dedicated to the customers and communities it served. We have retained this commitment for the last 27 years and we will remain committed to it for the next 27,” stated Jim Russell President and CEO of Russell Construction.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals represents 26,000 members in 172 chapters in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and China working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education, and certification programs. For more information on the Quad Cities Chapter of AFP, please
visit their website at www.afpquadcities.com.
Established in 1983, Russell Construction is a regional provider of Construction Management, Design Build and General Contracting services. For more information on Russell Construction, please visit their corporate website at www.russellco.com.
Tags See All Tags