- 89.95$ Rosetta Stone - Learn English (British) (Level 1, 2, 3 Set) MAC cheap oem
- Download Autodesk Alias Surface 2014 MAC
- Download Lynda.com - Foundations of Typography
- 149.95$ Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Datacenter R2 SP2 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 MAC cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe InDesign CS4 Styles
- Discount - Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium
- 19.95$ Cool Record Edit Pro 7 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Aimersoft DVD Ripper 2 MAC
- Buy Cheap ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010
- Buy Adobe SoundBooth CS4 (de,en,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- 49.95$ Roxio Creator 2011 Pro cheap oem
|Russell Construction Safety Program Ranked Third Nationally|
|News Releases - Business & Economy|
|Written by Erin McConaughey|
|Monday, 05 April 2010 07:18|
Davenport, IA - Russell Construction is proud to announce that for the third year in a row, our safety program was recognized as a third place finalist for the Association of General Contractors National Safety Excellence Award.
Every year, the Association of General Contractors (AGC) recognizes companies from all across the country, that have developed and implemented premier safety and loss prevention programs and showcases companies that have achieved continuous improvements and maintenance of their safety and health management systems. The AGC Construction Safety Excellence Award is our industry’s top recognition.
To become eligible for this award, companies had to compete at the state level and receive a letter of nomination from their home AGC chapter. The submission included application forms, a two page description of a company’s Safety & Health Program and a one page description of why they should receive the award. This year, there were 128 finalist nominations that were passed on to the national judging committee, of those 48 finalists were selected; Russell Construction was among this group. The final step was to give a five minute presentation to a panel of safety experts along with a 10 minute question and answer session after the presentation.
In addition, each company was judged upon an overview of company safety program, increased employee involvement in safety, new programs, procedures or resources used to promote safety, management’s commitment to safety and specific unique activities the company does or provides to promote safety.
As a company dedicated to safety excellence, Russell Construction has accomplished several notable safety achievements over the last two years, including surpassing 1,100,000 hours without a single lost time incident. Additionally, in 2009, Russell was awarded the Saxies Safety Program of the Year, by the online safety organization SafetyXChange.
As a Midwest leader in Construction Management, Design/Build and General Contracting services, Russell is dedicated to supporting the local Quad Cities economy through competitive and efficient construction services. For more information on Russell, please visit their corporate website at www.russellco.com.
Tags See All Tags