- Buy Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 13: Paint, Roto and Puppet (en)
- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Upgrade (64-bit)
- Download BeLight Software Art Text 2 MAC
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2014 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja,ko)
- Buy OEM Chief Architect Premier X6
- Discount - Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training
- Discount - Ableton Live 9 Suite
- Buy OEM Artlantis Studio 5 (32 bit)
- Buy Avanquest PowerDesk Pro 7 (en)
- Download iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
|Salvation Army Angel Tree Volunteers Needed|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Monday, 26 November 2012 14:12|
MACERICH MALLS ANGEL TREES VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED
Quad Cities, USA – Volunteers to operate the Angel Tree tables are desperately needed. Shifts are available, and sign up is easy on www.ringbells.org. The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program is once again helping area families by collecting toys for children this holiday season. This annual holiday program provides new toys for approximately 3,000 children whose families are having a
hard time adding Christmas gifts to their budget.
On Black Friday, November 25, Macerich Malls will again partner with The Salvation Army to collect new, unwrapped toys inside the malls at the “Angel Trees.” Hours will be 10am – 8pm Monday through Saturday, and 12pm – 5pm on Sunday.
Paper angel tags listing the age, gender and toy ideas are available at these locations: Younkers Court in SouthPark Mall, Moline, and JCPenney Court in NorthPark Mall, Davenport.
Holly Nomura, Development Director for the Quad Cities, states, “The Salvation Army offers so many ways to feel connected during the holiday season, this may be the right opportunity for people who would rather be indoors.”
More about the QUAD CITIES Angel Trees
• Over 3,000 children will be served again this year because of our community’s generosity.
• Gifts for 11-and 12-year-olds are especially needed.
• When a child of poverty receives a toy Christmas morning, the parents regain hope and the child has a happy memory to build on.
Tags See All Tags