- Download Autodesk AutoSketch 9
- Download Lynda.com - Fireworks CS4 Essential Training
- 49.95$ Micromat TechTool Pro 7 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - SQL Essential Training
- Buy Microsoft Streets & Trips 2013 (en)
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Interactivity with HTML5 And CreateJS
- Discount - PCTools Spyware Doctor® 2010 for Windows®
- 99.95$ Microsoft Office 2008 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Fireworks CS4 MAC
- Discount - Microsoft Office InfoPath 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Photo Restoration with Photoshop
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 16 Ultimate
|Salvation Army Christmas Distribution Event|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 18 December 2012 15:53|
Quad Cities, USA: The Salvation Army of the Quad Cities Christmas Assistance Program –- offering a Christmas food box and toys to families who signed up in November -– is The Salvation Army’s largest outreach event each year.
The Angel Tree collection is finished, and the toys will now make up the toy shop in which parents can choose toys for their children. Over 2,000 children will have a brighter Christmas morning because of this community’s generosity and support of this program.
The Food Boxes were packed on Friday night – 2,300 of them – and families and individuals comprised of 6,288 people will have food in their cupboards, and a nice Christmas meal on their table.
Generous Quad Cities residents, businesses and civic groups make this program possible with their donations.
For 2012, the Food Box Distribution and Toy Shop will occur by appointment only.
The press is invited for interviews and filming of this program on:
Davenport Corps, 3400 W. Central Park Drive
Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9am – 4pm
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 @ 9am - 4pm
Heritage Temple Corps, 2200- 5th Avenue, Moline
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 @ 10am – 4pm
About the Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination since 1865. Nearly 33 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the
disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for underprivileged children. About 83 cents of every dollar raised is used to support those services in nearly 9,000 communities nationwide. For more information about local programs, go to http://www.salvationarmy.org/quadcities.
Tags See All Tags