- Discount - Microsoft Project Standard 2013
- Buy Cheap SmartSoft SmartFTP 4.0 Home (32-bit)
- Buy Rosetta Stone - Learn Spanish (Spain) (Level 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Set) MAC (zh,en,fr,de,it,ja,ko,es)
- Discount - ABest Video to RM RMVB SWF FLV Converter
- Buy Cheap Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X4
- Buy Lynda.com - Create an Interactive Map with jQuery (en)
- Buy Cheap Avanquest MyLogoMaker Professional 2
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Movie Shrink And Burn 3
- 39.95$ Sony CD Architect 5.2 cheap oem
- Buy OEM SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Director 11.5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 MAC
- Discount - Corel Home Office 5 (Personal & Business)
|SALVATION ARMY FAMILY SERVICE CENTER SHELTER TO GET UPLIFTING MAKEOVER|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Josh Schoenfelder|
|Tuesday, 01 November 2011 10:25|
Color Care Across America comes to Davenport, Iowa
What: The Benjamin Moore Color Care Across America Project – free painting & color makeover for men’s, women’s, family, domestic abuse and homeless shelters. The program is servicing 50 shelters in 50 states in 50 days (+ another shelter in DC).
Who: Iowa’s beneficiary shelter: The Salvation Army Family Service Center Shelter. Mayor Bill Gluba nominated the shelter into the national program. Mayor Gluba—as well as the Salvation Army’s Major Gary Felton—will be on-site, prepared for interviews.
Local professional paint contractors from J&J Painting have volunteered for the project, and will be painting during the event. The local Benjamin Moore retailer Keim’s Paint Center (Rock Island) tinted and delivered the paint to the shelter.
When: Wednesday, November 2 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: The Salvation Army Family Service Center Shelter, 301 West 6th Street #1, Davenport, Iowa, 52803-5129
Why: The power of color has proven emotional impact, and even the simplest painting makeover can yield an uplifting experience. Color Care was inspired in part by President Obama’s call to service and also by the growing ranks of homeless
Color Care Across America, developed in cooperation with the USCM and PDCA, launched this September with plans for makeovers in all 50 U.S. states plus D.C. within 60 days. All told, between Canada and U.S., Benjamin Moore expects to donate more than 7,000 gallons of paint.
Tags See All Tags