- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop for Designers: Textures cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate
- Buy OEM Wireless All In One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Photoshop CS4 Layers in Depth
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CC Student And Teacher Edition (Full LifeTime license) (en,da,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv,tr,hu,pl,fi,cs,ru,uk,ja,ko,zh)
- Buy Adobe SpeedGrade CC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it)
- Discount - FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended
- Download Microsoft Office Standard 2013
- 149.95$ Corel Draw Graphics Suite X5 cheap oem
- Buy OEM FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Start with a Theme: Video Blogs in WordPress
- Discount - Sony ACID Music Studio 8
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features cheap oem
|Salvation Army still $65,000 short of goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 13:50|
Quad Cities, USA: The Red Kettle Campaign is still $65,000 away from making its 2011 fund raising goal.
To assist with final donations of the year, NorthPark and SouthPark Malls will allow The Salvation Army to continue collecting donations in the four-foot tall red kettles through the end of the year. The kettles can both be found at or near Younkers Court.
Holly Nomura, Development Director states, “Please help us make this goal. If you make your tax-deductible, year-end gift to The Salvation Army by check or credit card, you can trust that your donation will doing the most good assisting people who have lost hope. I witness it every day.”
The 2011 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $700,000. This may not be The Salvation Army’s final plea to the community for red kettle donations.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Tags See All Tags