- Buy Cheap Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate 2014 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Buy Lynda.com - Python 3 Essential Training (en)
- Buy Cheap Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ModelRight Professional 3.0
- Discount - Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended
- Buy Cool Record Edit Pro 7 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Advanced Modeling in Revit Architecture
- 99.95$ Autodesk Impression 3 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2012 (64-bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - After Effects Apprentice 15: Creating a Sports Opening Title cheap oem
- Buy Infinite Skills - Learning Pro Tools 11 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Aimersoft DVD Backup MAC (en)
- Discount - Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 Ultra
|Salvation Army still $65,000 short of goal|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Tuesday, 27 December 2011 13:50|
Quad Cities, USA: The Red Kettle Campaign is still $65,000 away from making its 2011 fund raising goal.
To assist with final donations of the year, NorthPark and SouthPark Malls will allow The Salvation Army to continue collecting donations in the four-foot tall red kettles through the end of the year. The kettles can both be found at or near Younkers Court.
Holly Nomura, Development Director states, “Please help us make this goal. If you make your tax-deductible, year-end gift to The Salvation Army by check or credit card, you can trust that your donation will doing the most good assisting people who have lost hope. I witness it every day.”
The 2011 Red Kettle Campaign goal is $700,000. This may not be The Salvation Army’s final plea to the community for red kettle donations.
There are many ways to share your blessings with others:
An online gift to: www.usc.salvationarmy.org/quadcities
Call to 1-800-SAL-ARMY for a credit card donation.
Tags See All Tags