- Download Adobe Technical Communication Suite 3.5
- Buy Intuit TurboTax Home & Business 2012 (en)
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Bootstrap 2
- Buy Cheap Geometric CAMWorks 2014 32-bit
- Buy Cheap Xilisoft ISO Burner
- Download Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Mudbox 2011 (32-bit)
- Buy proDAD Mercalli 3 SAL (64-bit) (en)
- Buy Cheap Excel 2007 Dashboards and Reports For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Autodesk MotionBuilder 2011
- Buy Lynda.com - Excel 2013 Essential Training (en)
- Buy OEM Nuance OmniPage Professional 16
|Santa will be at the Freight House Farmers' Market on Saturdays in December.|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by FHFM|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 14:10|
The elves at the market have been busy making all sorts of wonderful Christmas items, by hand in their homes and farms. You will find fragrant handmade soaps and candles, home made fudge, bakery items, cheeses, oils and vinegars, canned items from the Amish elves and honey for your sweet, and too much more to mention.
Christmas is coming the Goose is getting fat!
Please do put a penny in the old man's hat
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!
This Christmas carol puts a smile on my face every year, and I hope you are smiling too. All of the geese are spoken for this Christmas, but you still can put a fresh, pasture raised turkey on the table. Turkeys are still available from Behnke Poultry and you can visit their web site at www.behnkepoultry.com or call them at (563) 285-7844
A good deal for Christmas just got better!
For each $25 in Freight House Farmers Market Gift Certificates you buy you will also receive your choice of a T-Shirt or Cookbook for FREE!
Be sure to buy plenty as they make great gifts. Remember that the certificates support local farmers and vendors and 100% of the money stays local! Great food, wonderful gifts and local vendors all will add to you Christmas this year. Stop by the Market and pick some up on any Tuesday or Saturday during December. They are good all year round at all of the vendors so pick some up for yourself and enjoy the market all year.
Tags See All Tags