- Buy Cheap Nik Software Complete Collection Ultimate Edition MAC (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Altova SemanticWorks 2009
- Buy Cheap Red Giant Color Suite 11
- Buy Cheap Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Design Suite Standard 2013 (64-bit) cheap oem
- 279.95$ Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2010 (32 bit) cheap oem
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Access 2010 - Forms and Reports in Depth cheap oem
- 249.95$ Autodesk AutoCad Revit Architecture Suite 2012 cheap oem
- Buy Lynda.com - Flash Professional CS6 New Features (en)
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- 119.95$ Microsoft Windows 7 Professional with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit) cheap oem
- Buy OEM Maxon Cinema 4D R11 Studio Bundle
- Buy OEM Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009
|Santa will be at the Freight House Farmers' Market on Saturdays in December.|
|News Releases - Food & Dining|
|Written by FHFM|
|Thursday, 29 November 2012 14:10|
The elves at the market have been busy making all sorts of wonderful Christmas items, by hand in their homes and farms. You will find fragrant handmade soaps and candles, home made fudge, bakery items, cheeses, oils and vinegars, canned items from the Amish elves and honey for your sweet, and too much more to mention.
Christmas is coming the Goose is getting fat!
Please do put a penny in the old man's hat
If you haven't got a penny, a ha'penny will do
If you haven't got a ha'penny, then God bless you!
This Christmas carol puts a smile on my face every year, and I hope you are smiling too. All of the geese are spoken for this Christmas, but you still can put a fresh, pasture raised turkey on the table. Turkeys are still available from Behnke Poultry and you can visit their web site at www.behnkepoultry.com or call them at (563) 285-7844
A good deal for Christmas just got better!
For each $25 in Freight House Farmers Market Gift Certificates you buy you will also receive your choice of a T-Shirt or Cookbook for FREE!
Be sure to buy plenty as they make great gifts. Remember that the certificates support local farmers and vendors and 100% of the money stays local! Great food, wonderful gifts and local vendors all will add to you Christmas this year. Stop by the Market and pick some up on any Tuesday or Saturday during December. They are good all year round at all of the vendors so pick some up for yourself and enjoy the market all year.
Tags See All Tags