- Buy OEM Lynda.com - Web Design Fundamentals
- Buy OEM CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3
- Download Nik Software Silver Efex Pro 2 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Eset Smart Security 6 (64-bit) (en)
- Download Adobe Prelude CC (Full LifeTime License)
- Buy OEM Microsoft Visual Studio LightSwitch 2011
- Buy Cheap Neobyte Titan Backup
- Download Access 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- Buy Cheap Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 MAC
- Buy Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies (en)
- 19.95$ Futuremark PCMark Vantage Advanced cheap oem
|Sarah Kennedy of Bettendorf Receives Augustana Trustees Scholarship|
|News Releases - Education & Schools|
|Written by Kelly Sprecher|
|Wednesday, 10 July 2013 14:16|
SIOUX FALLS, SD (07/10/2013)(readMedia)-- Augustana College is pleased to announce that Sarah Kennedy from Bettendorf, Iowa, has been awarded a Trustees Scholarship. The Trustees Scholars represent the brightest and best young men and women who, beyond their academic accomplishments have already shown their commitment to making the world an even better place through their community leadership, scientific exploration, artistic expression, demonstration of faith and athletic success.
This award is based on Sarah's outstanding academic achievement and performance in the Distinguished Scholars Competition.
Founded in 1860, Augustana College in Sioux Falls, S.D., is a selective, residential, comprehensive college of the Lutheran Church. Committed to enriching lives and fostering development, Augustana combines a foundation in the liberal arts with professional skill and advanced study, leading the Templeton Guide to include the College among those that inspire students to lead ethical and civic-minded lives. With more than 1,830 students from 35 states and 42 countries, Augustana is featured among "America's Top Colleges" by Forbes; was ranked among the top baccalaureate colleges in the nation for its efforts to advance social mobility, research and service by Washington Monthly; has been named a "Best Midwestern College" by The Princeton Review; and is identified in Peterson's "440 Great Colleges for Great Students."
Tags See All Tags