- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium (en,de,nl)
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium (en,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
- Buy Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 MAC (en,ja)
- Buy OEM Rosetta Stone - Learn Dutch (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2014 (32-bit)
- Buy OEM ZoneAlarm Pro 8
- 149.95$ MakeMusic Finale 2012 MAC cheap oem
- Buy OEM Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 (32 bit & 64 bit)
- Buy Altova DiffDog 2009 (en)
- Buy Adobe Acrobat XI Standard (en,fr,pt,ja,ko,cs,da,nl,fi,de,hu,it,nb,pl,ro,ru,es,sv,uk,tr)
- Buy Cheap Sony Cinescore
- Buy OEM Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4 SP2
- Buy Corel Motion Studio 3D (de,en,es,it,ja,nl)
- Discount - SmileOnMyMac disclabel 6 MAC
|Save The Date - The Salvation Army Hosts Free Continuing Education Program on Estate and Charitable Planning on September 16th|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Holly Nomura|
|Thursday, 28 August 2014 15:09|
Quad Cities, USA - On Tuesday, September 16th from 9:00am – 3:30pm The Salvation Army will host a webinar on New Paradigms in Estate and Charitable Planning at Augustana College in Rock Island, IL. This webinar will help Trust & Estate planning professionals keep up on estate planning changes over the last year.
About the speakers:
Ann Burns is the Chair of the Trust, Estate and Charitable Planning group at Gray Plant Mooty. Her practice focuses on estate and charitable planning, business succession planning, estate and trust administration, and fiduciary and tax litigation.
Ann graduated from the University of Wisconsin Law School and clerked for the Honorable Donald R. Ross, on the Eighth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals. She is a frequent lecturer at national estate planning conferences and has been quoted in the New York Times and Forbes magazine. She chairs the board of a private client family office and is a member of the Board of Regents of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel and the Board of Trustees of The Minneapolis Foundation
Samuel Donaldson [J.D. University of Arizona; LL.M. (Taxation) University of Florida] is a Professor of Law at Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia. Prior to joining the Georgia State faculty in 2012, he was on the faculty at the University of Washington School of Law for 13 years. During his tenure at the University of Washington, he was a five-time recipient of the Philip A. Trautman Professor of the Year award from the School of Law’s Student Bar Association.
Professor Donaldson is an Academic Fellow of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) and a member of the Bar in Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. Among his scholarly works, he is a co-author of the West casebook, Federal Income Tax: A Contemporary Approach, and a co-author of the Price on Contemporary Estate Planning treatise published by CCH.
Tags See All Tags