- Buy Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (en,nl,fr,de,it,ja,ko,pt,es,sv)
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5 MAC
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Standard
- Discount - Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 5.1
- Buy Linotype FontExplorer X Pro 4 MAC (en)
- Download Sony Vegas Pro 13
- Discount - ElcomSoft Advanced VBA Password Recovery 1.62
- Buy OEM Microsoft Project 2013: The Missing Manual
- Download Lynda.com - Analyzing Your Web Site to Improve SEO
- Buy OEM Infinite Skills - Learning Autodesk 3DS Max 2013
- Download Lynda.com - PHP Essential Training
- Buy OEM Lynda.com - PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training
|Scam Emails About Phony Court Cases Reported|
|News Releases - General Info|
|Written by Steve Davis|
|Tuesday, 11 February 2014 15:07|
Des Moines, February 11, 2014 — Iowa State Court Administration has received several notices of spam email that falsely claim to be from the Iowa Judicial Branch or a court official. The emails state that a complaint was received, or court ordered restitution is due, or a trial date with the Iowa Court of Appeals is set.
The public should be aware that the emails are a scam and are not from the Iowa Judicial Branch. Persons receiving the email should not open or respond to them or click on any links in the email.
The Iowa Judicial Branch does not issue official court communications by email unless the recipient is a registered eFile user and the document is clearly identified as a Notice of Electronic Filing or Presentation. A Notice of Electronic Filing or Presentation will never ask the recipient to send money, request a social security number, direct the recipient to call a certain phone number, or advise the reader to download a document.
# # #
Tags See All Tags