- Buy OEM Microsoft Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- 149.95$ Avid Media Composer 5 cheap oem
- Buy Autodesk Alias Automotive 2011 (en)
- Discount - Adobe Director 11
- Discount - Lynda.com - CSS Animations
- 29.95$ Nik Software Color Efex Pro 3 cheap oem
- Buy Microsoft Office SharePoint Workspace 2010 with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit) (cs,da,de,en,es,fi,fr,he,hu,it,ja,ko,nb,nl,pl,pt,ru,sv,tr,ar,bg,el,et,hi,kk,lt,lv,ro,sk,sl,sr,th,uk)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Building and Monetizing Game Apps for iOS cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise (64 bit)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - InDesign Tables In Depth cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (32-bit)
- Buy OEM Autodesk Alias Automotive 2014 MAC
- Buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC (en,ja,de,es,fr,it,nl,pt,sv)
|Schedule Changes for Affordable Care Act Events at Rock Island Public Libraries|
|News Releases - Health, Medicine & Nutrition|
|Written by Lisa Lockheart|
|Friday, 04 October 2013 15:04|
Rock Island, IL- Due to scheduling issues, the open enrollment events offered by community health care act experts at Rock Island Public Libraries will now start in the third week of October.
To help people prepare, the Rock Island Main Library will offer a free, drop-in public education event on Thursday, Oct. 10, where members of the public can pick up information about the Affordable Care Act, and learn what they need to know before they enroll. Event details are as follows:
Get Your Questions Answered about the Affordable Care Act Before You Enroll
2:30 to 5:00 pm, Thursday, Oct. 10
Rock Island Main Library 401 19th Street, 2nd Floor Community Room
This will be an informational session only with a Genesis health educator; no enrollment will be available next week. Interested participants may stop in anytime between 2:30 and 5:00 pm.
Starting in third week of October, the Rock Island Public Library will provide space to two community agencies to assist patrons in signing up for health insurance coverage through the Affordable Care Act. The library is providing space only; all questions will be answered by trained representatives of the participating agencies. The service is available on a walk-in basis. No appointments are necessary.
Rock Island County Health Department counselors will help members of the public sign up for coverage under the Affordable Care Act. Health Department representatives will be available at the Rock Island Southwest Branch library on Tuesday, Oct. 15 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm and at the Rock Island Main Library on Friday. Oct. 17, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Also starting Oct. 15, health insurance navigators from the Enroll Quad Cities project of Genesis Health System will be at the Rock Island Main Library on Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons, and at the library's Southwest Branch on Wednesday afternoons. Dates and times include:
Rock Island Main Library
401 19th Street, Rock Island, 2nd Floor rotunda area
· Tuesdays, Oct. 15, 22 and 28, from 9:00 am to noon
· Thursdays, Oct. 17, 24 and 31, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Rock Island Southwest Branch Library -9010 Ridgewood Road, Rock Island
Community Room - Wednesdays, Oct. 16, 23 and 30, from noon to 3 pm.
The enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act is Oct. 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014.The weekly drop-in sessions will continue as long as there is adequate demand. For more information, visit www.enrollqc.com or call (563) 421-ENRL (3675) to speak with a Genesis navigator.
Patrons may also use public internet computers at Rock Island Libraries to research their options or sign up for health care coverage themselves through www.healthcare.gov. The State of Illinois has launched its own website for the state insurance marketplace, http://getcoveredillinois.gov/
Illinois residents can also call (866) 311-1119 toll-free to get information. The help line will be available seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To allow adequate time for completing online forms, the library has extended computer time for patrons with a valid public library card from an area library. Patrons must present a valid library card to receive the full amount of computer time.
Rock Island Library staff can direct patrons to sources of information about the Affordable Care Act, but cannot answer questions about filling out the online application.
Tags See All Tags