- Discount - Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 MAC (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5 MAC
- Download Corel Designer Technical Suite X5
- Buy Cheap Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 7 MAC
- 149.95$ CA Erwin Process Modeler r7.3 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Altova Umodel Enterprise 2009
- Download GFI MailArchiver 6.0
- Buy OEM Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student Family Pack with SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Discount - Omni Group OmniFocus 2 Pro MAC
- 99.95$ Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Ashampoo Photo Commander 6
- Download Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2011
|Schilling Schilling Votes to Increase Opportunities for Job Seekers|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Andie Pivarunas|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:59|
Washington, DC – Congressman Bobby Schilling (IL-17) today released the following statement after voting in favor of H.R. 9, the Small Business Tax Cut Act, which would allow small businesses – those with fewer than 500 employees – to deduct 20 percent of their income from taxes regardless of how they are organized:
“Instead of raising taxes, discouraging investment, and punishing the many small businesses that file their taxes as individuals, we in the House want to work together and make it easier for Illinois’ more than 200,000 small businesses to grow, create jobs for our unemployed friends and neighbors, and lead us into economic recovery. It’s simple – the more government takes from job creators, the less flexibility they have to maintain current product prices, keep folks on the payroll, or even expand their payroll. From mom and pop shops to small manufacturing companies; businesses owned by men, women, and minorities alike; we want to help all small businesses provide hope and opportunities for folks looking for work.
“I focus on what we can do to improve things for my constituents and make it easier for them to succeed, not on what the talking heads say can’t be accomplished. Americans deserve policies like the Small Business Tax Cut Act that promote growth and opportunity, not more taxes and spending.
“I am committed to overhauling the tax code and making it simpler, fairer, and flatter, but this is a step we can take right now to help small business owners grow jobs and paychecks and make a real difference in folks’ lives.”
Schilling spoke on the floor of the House today in support of the Small Business Tax Cut Act. Video of his floor speech can be found here.
# # #
Tags See All Tags