- Buy Cheap Rosetta Stone - Learn Arabic (Level 1, 2 & 3 Set) MAC
- 249.95$ Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2012 (64-bit) cheap oem
- Download Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap FileMaker Pro 11 Advanced MAC
- Buy OEM Mindjet MindManager 9 MAC
- Buy Cheap Slysoft CloneDVD 2
- 99.95$ Adobe FreeHand MX MAC (32-bit) cheap oem
- Download Resolume Avenue 3 MAC
- Buy Cheap Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
- Buy OEM Prosoft Data Rescue 3 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Photoshop Retouching Techniques: Beauty Portraits (Feb. 2013) (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Discount - Pixelmator MAC
|Schilling Schilling Votes to Increase Opportunities for Job Seekers|
|News Releases - Business, Economy & Finance|
|Written by Andie Pivarunas|
|Friday, 20 April 2012 12:59|
Washington, DC – Congressman Bobby Schilling (IL-17) today released the following statement after voting in favor of H.R. 9, the Small Business Tax Cut Act, which would allow small businesses – those with fewer than 500 employees – to deduct 20 percent of their income from taxes regardless of how they are organized:
“Instead of raising taxes, discouraging investment, and punishing the many small businesses that file their taxes as individuals, we in the House want to work together and make it easier for Illinois’ more than 200,000 small businesses to grow, create jobs for our unemployed friends and neighbors, and lead us into economic recovery. It’s simple – the more government takes from job creators, the less flexibility they have to maintain current product prices, keep folks on the payroll, or even expand their payroll. From mom and pop shops to small manufacturing companies; businesses owned by men, women, and minorities alike; we want to help all small businesses provide hope and opportunities for folks looking for work.
“I focus on what we can do to improve things for my constituents and make it easier for them to succeed, not on what the talking heads say can’t be accomplished. Americans deserve policies like the Small Business Tax Cut Act that promote growth and opportunity, not more taxes and spending.
“I am committed to overhauling the tax code and making it simpler, fairer, and flatter, but this is a step we can take right now to help small business owners grow jobs and paychecks and make a real difference in folks’ lives.”
Schilling spoke on the floor of the House today in support of the Small Business Tax Cut Act. Video of his floor speech can be found here.
# # #
Tags See All Tags