- Buy Cheap Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate with SP2 (32bit)
- Discount - Windows 7 Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM NewBlue Titler Pro
- Discount - Infinite Skills - Photoshop For Architects
- 149.95$ Adobe Illustrator CS6 cheap oem
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 5 Master Collection Student and Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy Cheap Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2014 Ultimate (64-bit)
- Buy Autodesk Maya 2011 (32-bit) (en,ja)
- 19.95$ PCTools Spyware Doctor 5.5 cheap oem
- Buy Apple Compressor 4 MAC (en)
- Buy Adobe Edge Animate CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) (en,de,es,fr,it,ja)
- Buy OEM Adobe Photoshop CS5 on Demand
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 (64-bit) (it,es,ko,hu,fr,pt,en,cs,de,ja,pl)
|Science on TV Boosting U.S. Fascination with Space, Spirituality|
|News Releases - Science & Technology|
|Written by Ginny Grimsley|
|Monday, 02 July 2012 14:49|
Expert Points to Science-Validated Answers in Ancient Texts
Thanks to popular documentaries and programs like “Fearless Planet” and “Through the Wormhole” on TV’s Discovery and Science Channel, studying the universe is no longer reserved for academicians in lecture halls.
“Because filmmakers and producers have made it entertaining and present science in language everyone can understand, there’s an increased interest in the genesis of the universe, and its future,” says Sanjay C. Patel, (www.SanjayCPatel.com), author of God Is Real, a book that explores similarities between modern science and ancient cosmology.
What many people don’t realize, says Patel, is that ancient Indian yogis, Israelites and early Christians all agreed on the origins of life and the universe. Moreover, new studies indicate many of their ancient beliefs correspond with the findings of modern science
One among them is the following timeline:
Other interesting correspondences:
For those who believe 2012 marks an end – be it because of the Mayan Long Calendar’s end or some other prophecy – Patel offers this far-future convergence:
Patel has found 121 points of agreement across 30 years of analysis and research based on expert translations of yoga literature dating back to 1500 B.C., biblical texts which date back to about 1000 B.C., and translations of the Talmud – an equally ancient biblical tradition.
“So many correspondences cannot be coincidence,” says Patel, whose research has appeared in peer-reviewed scientific journals, including Marine Scientist in the United Kingdom.
About Sanjay C. Patel
Sanjay C. Patel studied theology, Sanskrit, ancient cosmology, advanced yoga and meditation techniques, among many other subjects, earning a degree in Divinity at the BAPS Swaminarayan Ashram in India. He continued studies of modern science and ancient spiritual texts for 30 years. His discoveries regarding the convergence of science and ancient texts were published in mainstream science journals and presented at the 22nd International Congress of History of Science in Beijing.
Tags See All Tags