- Buy Cheap DropDMG 3.2 MAC
- Discount - Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 & Adobe Premiere Elements 10
- Buy QuarkXpress 7.3 MAC (en)
- Buy OEM Arobas Music Guitar Pro 6 MAC
- Discount - Kinemac MAC
- Buy Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended (en,da,de,es,fr,it,no,pt,sv)
- Download Acala DVD Audio Ripper
- Buy OEM Sony Vegas Pro 8
- Buy OEM Capture One Pro 6 MAC
- Download Vemedio Snowtape 2 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium
|SCOTT COUNTY BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT NOVEMBER 20, 2013|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Brian McDonough|
|Friday, 08 November 2013 14:58|
First Floor Board Room
Scott County Administrative Center
600 West Fourth Street
Davenport, IA 52801
1. Call to order
2. Approval of Minutes of the October 23, 2013 meeting
3. Public Hearing – Variance, Section 31 of Blue Grass Twp – Todd and Joy Schmidt (applicants): Request for a variance to allow a new 24’ x 30’ detached accessory garage in the same location as a previously sited, and since removed, legal non-conforming detached garage, and being partially located within a front yard.
Public Hearing Procedure:
a. Chairman reads notice of public hearing.
b. Director reviews case.
c. Applicant/Representative speaks on behalf of request.
d. Public may ask questions or make comments.
e. Director makes staff recommendation.
f. Applicant may respond to comments and/or recommendation.
g. Board members may ask questions.
h. Chairman closes the public portion of the hearing. (No more comments from public or applicant.)
i. Discussion period to determine justification for decision.
j. Board members move to accept, reject, or modify request.
k. Final vote. Case closed. Three members of the Board constitute a quorum. The concurring vote of three members of the Board shall be necessary to reverse any decision or determination of the zoning administrator or to decide in favor of an application for a variance or conditions for a special use permit. The Board of Adjustment is “quasi-judicial” and not a recommending body. Therefore, any appeals to their decisions should be filed with District Court within 30 days of the meeting.
Please turn off or silence all cell phones and other electronic devices
Tags See All Tags