- Buy Alien Skin Blow Up 3 MAC (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - CSS Positioning Best Practices
- Buy GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 14 (64-bit) (en)
- Discount - Adobe After Effects CS5.5 MAC
- Buy Lynda.com - Up and Running with Evernote for Windows (en)
- Buy OEM Chief Architect X2
- Discount - Autodesk Mudbox 2012 (64-bit)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - Running a Design Business: Freelancing
- Buy ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter (en)
- 359.95$ GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 13 cheap oem
- Buy Cheap Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Production Premium MAC
- 9.95$ MacPhun Intensify cheap oem
- Download Innovative Solutions Advanced Uninstaller Pro 9.5
|Scott County Board of Health announces Director appointment|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Denise Coiner|
|Monday, 02 August 2010 12:11|
Denise Coiner, Scott County Board of Health Chair and Dee F. Bruemmer, Scott County Administrator jointly announce that Edward Rivers has accepted an offer of employment as Scott County Health Director. The appointment was approved by the Board of Health at their meeting today. Mr. Rivers will start work on August 30, 2010.
Mr. Rivers has 24 years experience in Public Health. Mr. Rivers has spent the majority of his career in Catawba County, North Carolina. He currently serves as the Environmental Health Administrator for the county. Mr. Rivers was the recipient of the Best Leadership Project award by the Southeast Public Health Leadership Institute in 2009. He has a Master’s in Public Health Administration from the University of North Carolina. The selection committee was impressed by the similarity of issues in the
Mr. Rivers was selected from a field of 24 applicants following a national search. He was the unanimous recommendation of an interview panel of 7 members representing the Board of Health, County Administration, staff and contractor of the Health Department.
The opening is created by the announced retirement of Lawrence Barker, Health Director in September
Additional questions can be directed to Edward Rivers at 828-320-3068 or Denise Coiner at 563-324-4384.
Tags See All Tags