- Discount - Microsoft Windows 8 (64 bit)
- Buy OEM ABest Video to WMV MPEG Converter
- Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2 MAC
- Discount - Panic Unison 2 MAC
- Buy QuarkXpress 8 MAC (en,es,fr)
- Discount - Adobe Fireworks CS4
- Download Pixologic ZBrush 3 MAC
- Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection (64-bit)
- 19.95$ Cyberlink PowerDVD 8 Ultra cheap oem
- Download Adobe Acrobat X Pro Student And Teacher Edition MAC
- Buy I.R.I.S. Readiris 12 Corporate (en)
- 9.95$ Lynda.com - Audition CS6 Essential Training cheap oem
|Scott County Board of Health announces Director appointment|
|News Releases - Civic News & Info|
|Written by Denise Coiner|
|Monday, 02 August 2010 12:11|
Denise Coiner, Scott County Board of Health Chair and Dee F. Bruemmer, Scott County Administrator jointly announce that Edward Rivers has accepted an offer of employment as Scott County Health Director. The appointment was approved by the Board of Health at their meeting today. Mr. Rivers will start work on August 30, 2010.
Mr. Rivers has 24 years experience in Public Health. Mr. Rivers has spent the majority of his career in Catawba County, North Carolina. He currently serves as the Environmental Health Administrator for the county. Mr. Rivers was the recipient of the Best Leadership Project award by the Southeast Public Health Leadership Institute in 2009. He has a Master’s in Public Health Administration from the University of North Carolina. The selection committee was impressed by the similarity of issues in the
Mr. Rivers was selected from a field of 24 applicants following a national search. He was the unanimous recommendation of an interview panel of 7 members representing the Board of Health, County Administration, staff and contractor of the Health Department.
The opening is created by the announced retirement of Lawrence Barker, Health Director in September
Additional questions can be directed to Edward Rivers at 828-320-3068 or Denise Coiner at 563-324-4384.
Tags See All Tags