- Buy Slysoft CloneDVD 2 (en)
- Buy Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2015 (64-bit) (en,de,es,fr,it,ko,ru,zh)
- Download Lynda.com - Project Management Fundamentals
- Buy Alien Skin Eye Candy 7 (en)
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD 2008 (32 bit)
- Buy OEM MacJournal 5 MAC
- Buy Cheap Stellar Phoenix iPod Recovery v2 MAC
- 149.95$ Adobe InDesign CC MAC (Full LifeTime License) cheap oem
- Discount - Adobe Captivate 5.5
- Buy Cheap Mac OS X Snow Leopard Just the Steps For Dummies
- Buy OEM Ashampoo Office 2008
- Download Apple Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard Server
|Scott County Family Y After-School Program Students Earth Day Clean-Up Activity|
|News Releases - Environment & Weather|
|Written by Kathy Horrell|
|Tuesday, 21 April 2009 12:25|
More than 85 students, who participate in the Scott County Family Y’s After-School programs, will come together for Earth Day near the Collins House at Garfield Park, 1234 E. 29th Street, Davenport. The clean-up begins at 3:00pm. The students will be picking up litter and planting flowers in that area for approximately 45 minutes.
The Scott County Family Y strongly believes in teaching children to give back to the community through volunteerism and recognizes the importance of Earth Day as a way to reinforce the YMCA’s core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
On Site Contacts: Angie Gillespie, Youth Leadership and Development Director, West Family YMCA; Adam Backous, Youth Leadership and Development Director, Davenport Family YMCA; Sarah Harris, Youth Leadership and Development Director, North Family YMCA.
Tags See All Tags