- 9.95$ Lynda.com - SQL Server 2008 Essential Training cheap oem
- Buy ElcomSoft Advanced Access Password Recovery 2.5 (en)
- Buy Cheap Lynda.com - iOS 4 App Development New Features
- Buy Cheap Mariner StoryMill 3 MAC
- Buy OEM Autodesk AutoCAD Revit Architecture 2010
- Discount - Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 MAC
- Buy OEM Pinnacle Studio 14 Ultimate Collection
- Buy Cheap Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 (64-bit)
- Download Lynda.com - CSS Formatting Visual Data
- Download Real World Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Photographers
- Buy OEM Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection MAC
|Scott County Family Y Is One of the Best Charities in the Country|
|News Releases - Not-for-Profit News|
|Written by Kathy Horrell|
|Friday, 07 August 2009 15:37|
Charity Navigator Awards the Y Its Highest Honor, Three Years in A Row
DAVENPORT, Iowa – August 7, 2009 – The Scott County Family Y is one of the best charitable organizations in the country, that according to Charity Navigator. The nation’s largest independent evaluator of charities has awarded the Y its coveted 4-Star rating for the third straight year.
The Scott County Family Y is the only Iowa Quad City charity to receive this rating; is one of 10charitable organizations in Iowa and one of only 16 YMCAs in the United States to receive this recognition in 2008. In addition, only 12-percent of not-for-profit agencies receive this rating in consecutive years, according to Michael Smith, Interim President and CEO of Charity Navigator. “The Scott County Family Y outperforms most charities in America in its efforts to operate in the most fiscally responsible way possible,” said Smith. This four-star rating was awarded to the Scott County Family Y for efficiently managing and growing its finances.
“One way in which the Scott County Family Y expresses its gratitude to our donors is by being a good steward of the gifts that have been entrusted to us – making the most of every donated dollar, said Kellie Esters, Vice President of Fund Development for the Scott County Family Y. Frank Klipsch, President and CEO of the Scott County Family Y, stated that he was proud that our commitment to donors and our community, fostered by our partnership between our board of directors and staff has been recognized by this prestigious national organization.
Founded in 2001, Charity Navigator uses an unbiased and objective rating system that evaluates the financial health of more than 5,000 charities, with the goal of helping charitable givers make informed, intelligent donation decisions. All of Charity Navigator’s information is available to the public at no cost and can be found on line at www.charitynavigator.org.
Tags See All Tags